Chapter 2: Life goes on

After the group of friends had concluded their daily cool-down interaction, they had all headed off to their respective dorms and rooms.

At Goro's and Hiro's room,

'So what do you think?' asked Goro.

'About what?' responded Hiro.

'You know; the fact that we might be getting a new girl!'

'Well someone is seems to be rather excited about this... change... and I think we both know what might be spurring you on, big boy!' teased Hiro.

Goro almost looked like he took offence in this.

'Hiro...' Goro's exterior darkened, as to when he was getting really serious. 'You do know that...' He said with a knowing gesture. 'That I could never feel that way about someone other than...'

Another gesture.

'Ohhhhh... You mean...' said Hiro. 'Ich-'

'Shhhhhh!' cut off Goro. 'Someone could hear you!'

Hiro gave him a sly smile. A slyle.

'Someone hearing me, of all people?' he said. ' I don't think it's that big of a deal seeing how it's late and...' he trailed off. ' Everyone pretty much knows about this except, Ichigo.'

Goro swallowed.

'The only thing next for you is to make your move and tell her how, you feel...' he said smugly. ' You only have, what; a couple of years until you and her most likely part ways or somethi-'

'Uhhhhhhhh!' groaned Goro. ' I know! I need to make my move, before it my chance is gone!'

Hiro concealed his surprise with his overwhelming amusement. He, like most of his friends; knew about Goro's crush and how well it was fairing with progress but no one knew how it was effecting Goro. Clearly this was a big deal.

This spurred Hiro's amusement even more.

'I'm only kidding, Goro!' he mused. 'There's still plenty of chance to get at one of your closest, childhood, friends.'

'I hate you.'

Hiro laughed at his remark.

His laughter could be heard from the main sleeping area, as Goro left in a huff, to get changed and ready for bed.

Once Goro was out of earshot, Hiro added quietly to Goro's last statement,

'Me too...'

≈ Time Skip ≈

The next morning, everyone met up at the mess hall (cafeteria) for breakfast.

All had gotten a good sleep and were ready for the next day of learning and tutoring.

However no one was ready for the daily routine of having to deal with Zorome's crap.

'Morning to all of you wannabe plebs!' greeted Zorome. 'Ya'll ready for a day of getting your asses handed to you!' he added with a grin.

'Are you ready for all the homework that's due today?' chided Miku. 'Y'know, all the classwork that you, the great Zorome; didn't finish! Hmmmm?!'

'...' was all Zorome could say. 'It's just that...'

His frustrated and stumped look cracked up all the other friends seated around the table.

'It's jus...' he mumbled. ' I'm t...'

'Sorry, what was that?' goaded Miku. 'You were saying?'

More mumbling.

'I don't think our dear friends could hear that, Zorome.' she said.

Oh how they were perfect for each other.

Of course it was then at that moment that Mitsuru screwed up the perfectly good moment everyone was having.

'Bloody love-birds...' he muttered.

After that, both Zorome and Miku looked each other dead in the eye, then turned away in a huff.

'Didn't even deny!' whispered Goro to Hiro.

Hiro stifled a laugh.

'What are you looking at, Hiro?' scolded Miku.

Hiro could deal with Zorome's banter, but dealing with Miku's was another fiery, endeavour all together.

'Alright...' noted Ichigo. 'Time for class.'

≈ Time Skip ≈

Another regular day school greeted the group of friends, and the same regularity occurred for the next few days. After what seemed to be a seamless few days, leading into weeks; it happened.

She arrived.

The new student.

≈ Time Skip ≈

One day, after the usual long hours of schoolwork and such, a large, sleek-black, car rolled up to the front gate of the school. Out stepped the head of the school, Dr. FranXX. Following was a guard who awaited a figure to emerge from the car. By this time a variety of students had arrived at the gate observing with both curiosity and... fear.

The figure emerged displaying a large white coat; wrapped around like a cloak. A large cap could be seen as well; showing off the pale-royal, aesthetic look of the APE Academy uniform. Underneath was another typical APE uniform, except that instead of white with gold, it was red. They were long black leggings beneath their red dress/skirt/uniform, equiped with a pair of plain, white, combat-styled boots.

Aside from clothing the figure could be seen with long, luxurious, pink hair. Smooth, clear, turquoise eyes; ringed with black lines. Each eye had a dash of what seemed to red eyeliner. The figure was not without a small turquoise lollipop.

And last, but not least,

The figure had a set,

Of crimson red,

Horns...

To be Continued...

Author's Note

Hello there, readers. I hope that this Fan-fiction is what some of you are looking for, etc. My goal is to finish this fanfic is by the end of the year or so. Nothing is guaranteed but I hope I can serve well. After this project (my first) I will start to take requests and will be doing multiple projects. Feel free to ask about anything, Undertale an other AU's, animes, popular ship's, and other fan-fictions. The list will keep growing with your support, if you'd be so inclined.

- Eclipse