thirteen

Jackson, Janet

"Four words... It's about damn time."

We had eaten and talked all night. Now Morgan had us in her theatre watching Addams Family Values. The girls had fallen asleep on us and I was about to join them as I laid on top of Morgan with my head on her chest. Her hands were rubbing my butt and it was putting me right to sleep.

"Bae?" She whispered softly in my ear.

"Hm?"

"You sleep?"

I rolled my eyes before replying with an attitude. "I'm answering you aren't I?"

"Come on." She began sitting up which led me to getting up as well.

"Where we going?" I asked as we both stood and she held her hand out for me to take.

Refusing to take it, she answered simply with, "Just come on."

"Carry me." I whined slightly and she chuckled and picked me up. My legs wrapped around her waist as I laid my head on her shoulder.

Morgan chuckled. "You're a baby."

She carried me all the way to her bedroom and tossed me on the bed. I watched as she shut and locked the door. "Hm, and what are you doing?"

"Hopefully you." She replied as she bit her lip. "It's later."

I smiled softly as she walked over to me and pulled me to my feet as our lips met. She graced her tongue inside of my mouth and I gladly sucked on it. My hands tugged at her shirt and she took it off as well as her tights. I bit my lip as she pulled us back together and our lips connected once again. Both of her hands smacked and then gripped my ass tightly and it caused me to whimper. Before I knew it, she was picking me up and my legs wrapped around her torso as we continued making out.

Morgan laid me down gently as she laid on top of me. She was applying pressure on my cunt and she knew it because she had that damn smirk on her face when we stopped kissing for a moment. I watched as she lifted up some and pulled at the hem of my shirt. I gladly took it off as I threw it towards the ground. She bit her lip before laying kisses on my neck. My eyes closed slowly as I melted into her hold. This woman was going to be my addiction. I could tell it now. She was taking her time, and for once I had no problem with that. She could take as long as she wanted. It would be a lie if I stated I wasn't putty in her hands right now.

Her hands massaged my breast through my bra and I felt when her fingers reached behind my back and unhooked it. She pulled the bra off of me gently, almost as if I was fragile. My bra hit the floor and she began kissing down until she slipped my nipple ring inside her mouth. I moaned out softly as she met eye contact with me. Fuck. If her not being drop dead gorgeous wasn't enough already, she had to go and do this. She switched nipples and I pulled her hair back and out of her face.

As she finished, she kissed down my body. I licked my lips at the feel of her. She pulled my panties down to my ankles and looked up at me for reassurance. "You sure about this baby?"

I nodded. "I'm sure baby. Take what's yours."

Morgan didn't need anything else to be said as she pulled them off of me completely and began kissing up my thighs. I felt her tongue lick it's way to my cave. My body shuddered when I felt her getting closer to where I needed and soon she was doing exactly what I needed her to do. A hand trailed up my body as she began eating me out, it latched onto my breast and began massaging it as she hummed inside of me.

"Right there Morgan, shit baby... right there."

On instinct, I let my hand push her head deeper into me as I let my head fall back onto the mattress. The way she worked her tongue inside of me... this woman was the best I'd ever had hands down. None of my exes had shit on this woman devouring me right now.

My back arched slightly once she inserted two fingers inside of me and curved them. "Fuck! Shit baby."

She lifted and it caused me to try to keep eye contact with her. "It's mines?"

I nodded and she dug her fingers deeper causing me to cry out. "Shitttt!"

"Give me words, is it mine?"

"Y-yes baby. It's yours." Another finger entered me and I moaned out again. "All yours baby. All yours!"

Morgan smirked as she leaned down and kissed me. "What's my name?"

If I could have gotten the energy to roll my eyes, I would have but I was focused on other things and she knew it. Instead I opted on moaning out. "Mmm."

She kissed down on my neck, right where my soft spot was. She would lay a kiss between each word of her question. "What. Is. My. Name?"

I tried to not answer until she sped her fingers up and went to pumping. Her fingers were deep and every pump sent me to another level. My eyes rolled back slightly as I replied to her. "D-daddy!"

"Mhm." She pulled at my ear with her teeth as I began to grind against her fingers. "I knew you would answer things my way baby. Your moans are sexier than I'd imagined. Especially when you're moaning out my name. Clenching around my fingers. It feels good to know I got you feeling like this. Got me feeling like somebody over here... Especially since I'm Daddy now."

The rest of her words were cut off by me reaching my peak. I grabbed on to her torso as my climax hit me full on. My stomach muscles tightened and my toes curled slightly as I hit a place I hadn't hit in a while. I wasn't going to be willing to let this feeling go anytime soon.

Her fingers retracted slowly and I whimpered softly. She brought them to her lips and licked them. Before I could speak she had dipped back down and began eating me out again. I cried out as I tried to close my legs but she held them open as she continued. My whole body was tingling as she got me to my climax quicker than the first time.

Morgan was hitting every point in my body and I couldn't help but begin to rock and grind against her tongue. Her arms had now wrapped themselves around my thighs as she dug deeper and I cried out. "Ou! Daddy wait..." She bit down slightly and I yelled. "Daddy! Shit!"

I shook against her body as I creamed her tongue entirely. She consumed it all as she laid a stray kiss against me before crawling back up towards me. We kissed slowly, passionately, and I could taste myself on her tongue. She laid next to me and pulled me on top of her. I put my head in the crook of her neck as I wrapped my arms around her body.

"You going to sleep on me princess?" She asked softly as she began rubbing my ass again.

My eyes began to flutter shut slowly as I nodded. "Yes."

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight." I smiled softly as I finally went to sleep.