twenty one

I know... I know. It's about damn time but y'all I have heavy writers block with this book but I'm not going to delete it. I just have to write whenever words come for this one. Bare with me, please. 🥴

Westbrooks, Morgan

"Without you, I would go insane and I'm unashamed to feel that way."

"Hey babe!" Janet yelled as she walked into my house.

I answered. "In the kitchen!" She walked in with bags in her hand. My face furrowed. "What did you buy?"

"Okay so look, they had this deal in the shoe store and then another one in the purse store and another one in the hat store and—." 

"Bae... what all did you buy?"

She chuckled. "A lot, but here these three bags are yours."

Grabbing the bags from her hand, I frowned slightly. "Baby, I don't need anything..."

"Yeah, but you've been wanting those shoes. Open the gifts before you start frowning at me." Her finger poked my lip and I sent her a look.

Sitting the bags on the counter, I opened the two bags with clothes. My mouth dropped when I saw the Gucci sitting inside. "Baeee. You didn't."

"I did. Now open the shoes." Opening the box, I saw it was some all white Nike Air Forces. I already had three pair, because the other two was dirty and you don't clean those. You just buy new ones. Janet saw my face and told me. "Turn the lights off in the living room, sit your shoes on the floor, turn the flash on and take a picture."

My face furrowed even more as I went into the living room and did what she told me. When the flash hit the shoes, my mouth dropped. "Yoooo!"

Janet chuckled

Janet chuckled. "I actually wanted some shoes that matched your drip. Literally. I'm glad you like them, the dude said it took him a couple of hours to get them right."

"How much did these cost you?"

"Doesn't matter. Oh, Laci and Ry are coming soon, Laci wanted to get her hair done, so that's where they went."

I chuckled as I told the truth. "Baby, they're on double dates."

Janet took a double take. "I'm sorry, double who?"

"Double dates."

"What? So am I not the parent they talk to? Do they think I'm the not cool parent?" Janet pouted. "Oh, I swear to God, Laci's gonna get it. Lying to me."

"Leave them alone. They're worried that you would over analyze and wanna meet the other kids parents so they just told me and I told them to update me with their location every 25 minutes or so. They'll be fine. It'll be fine. Everything is fine." I continued as I pulled her into me.

"They not getting the stuff I brought for em. Since they wanna be shady."

"They might feel the same way about you being salty right now."

Janet's face turned up before she smacked her lips. "I am not being salty."

"Yes you are. So gone head and give our kids their gifts. Shouldn't have brought it if you weren't ready to give it away." I responded.

"But bae—."

"Uh. Uh, but nothing. Gimmie a kiss." J rolled her eyes slightly before pecking my lips once. I didn't let her go as I rose a eyebrow. "Like you mean it."

She chuckled at my face before putting her arms around my neck and kissing me deeper this time. She moaned when I sucked on her bottom lip and picked her up. Before I could make any other move, someone knocked on my door.

Well not even knocked, more like banged.

Sighing, I went to walk over to my door and Janet spoke. "Bae, put me down. If it's somebody like your parents, you gone be shamed."

"Girl you're good."

She kissed my neck and whispered. "Put me down." Smacking my lips slightly I placed her on the ground and she chuckled. "Thank youuu."

I opened the door and rolled my eyes so hard that I thought they would have broken. "Elan, why are you at my front door?"

"I'm here to see my daughter. Chill out." His face was firm signaling his seriousness.

"Well she ain't here. And she don't wanna see you."

"Morgan, I just flew back out here. Can't you call her and tell her to come back home? I'm only out here for tonight and I want to take her out to eat."

My eyes rolled. "You've been in town for five days now. It's pitiful how you choose your last day to spend with your child. Shouldn't she be your first damn priority? Let's not forget that your dumb ass had her pushing PCP. I'm not ruining her night out for your bum ass."

"Okay, okay." Janet intervened. "Look sir, the girls are out for the night and we don't want to interrupt them. I'm sorry but you'll have to come back another time."

Elan made a face at her that signaled his confusion. "Girls? Look, fine. I'll be back." He began walking away. "Aye Morgan. I wanna see my daughter when I get back,"

"And people in Hell want some ice water." I called back as I shut the front door. I couldn't stand the ground that nigga walked on and he knew it. His disrespectful ass could be on fire and I wouldn't even spit.

Soft hands cradled my face causing me to look into the eyes of my girlfriend. She spoke. "Calm down baby. Everything will be okay. Don't let him get you all worked up."

"I can't help it. His ass is just a dead beat. I'll never get why I ever even slept with this dude. Like what the hell did I see in him that made me want to date his ass."

"I love you." She told me study as she pecked my lips.

"I love you more."

She shook her head as she leaned in and kissed me again. "Let me make it better."

My face furrowed. "And how do you plan to do that?"

Her hands went to her jogging bottoms before pulling them down and stepping out of them, leaving her in nothing but lace panties and her shirt. "Hm.. I think I have a few ideas."

I bit my lip. "Oh do you now?"

Janet turned around and pulled my arms around her waist. "Mhm. I definitely do. Come on." Before she could walk away, I moved her hair to the side and began kissing her neck. I felt her body melt into mines as I quickly found her spot and began sucking on it. She moaned softly. "Mm. Come on baby. Upstairs."

Shaking my head, I replied. "We not gone make it."