Chapter Two

Folashade...

Hello?, hello?, hello?....
Ohhhh!! Why is the network this bad? Who could be calling me at this late hour??
I decided to get back to folding my clothes but why is my bedroom shaking?.. I felt as if I were a kind of doll living in a plastic house and my house is about to crumble,unable to take it anymore I decided to go downstairs to check what's going on..

(Echoes)... "Sister? Sister?

Please wake up, aren't you getting anything before the bus starts moving?

Ehnnnn!!!! I opened my eyes slowly on my laps not raising my head up, then it hits me to reality that I have been dreaming and snoring very loudly in the bus...

Oh my God, this is what I have been avoiding... Why didn't the alarm wake me up?  What would the guy think of me? and also others othe bus? I felt so so embarrassed that, i couldn't lift my head up to look at him.

The guy kept tapping me to wake up but I couldn't stand then he said "I know you are awake.. am sorry for disturbing you.. I thought you might need something to eat or drink because we have a stop here for now and the driver said we will continue the journey in the next thirty minutes..

Argg!!.. Its over.. I don't need to act anymore.. Yes I snored but is that the end of the world?
I raised my head slowly and looked at him.
"Sister am so sorry to bother you I jus...
"You can call me shade and thanks you didn't disturb me, I should be the one asking if I disturbed you". I cut him short

"disturb me??.. How?? " he said

Then I was confused.. Am very sure I snored and my snoring is usually loud.. "Hmm i mean i..i.. Was.. Hmm.. When i was slee..ping..i was.. Hmm" just like that i was stuttering then he cut me short

"Its ok.. You were not disturbing me at all..so case close you don't need to say anything else"..he said as he smiled at me

Wow.. I was so happy, I thought he would actually embarrass me.. Silly me I had taken it wrong, feeling enthusiasm i decided to thank him and ask of his name... But he was already gone maybe to get food or something else..

Slowly i drifted away into my dreamworld, i saw myself in a wedding, as our eyes met, we exchanged our rings, believe me we look so perfect together...
I was brought back to reality wwith at the sound of a loud bang on the bus..

"Ohhhhh!!!! Who is that again"?.. I asked talking with to no one in particular, I was so angry.. But at who?

Then I got out of the bus to get water and some fruits.. Don't mind me i am not actually a fruit person but since I have seen this cute guy I decided to get fruit so I won't look like a glutton, Infact its best I take fruit because I know I am already overweight.

When i got back inside the bus, the driver was already shouting that its best we start moving because of the bad roads and it's already getting late..

"Some drivers and their greed" I said to myself..
I entered the bus and sat down feeling like the the world prettiest lady.. But wait.. Where is my cute guy? Where has he gone to? the bus is about to move on then I shouted at the driver to wait that there is still one more person outside and then he shouted at me back " why your boyfriend waka go like woman? In no check time? I go because of one person sleep for here?(why has boyfriend gone to, didn't he checked the time? Would i waste more time because of one person?) "
I was so angry at the driver but i really liked it when he said he is my boyfriend..

The driver was still shouting when i saw my cute guy coming.. then I told the driver that he is already coming, when my cute guy entered the bus, the driver hissed at him and he apologized for his lateness, with that the bus started moving again..

After about two minutes I brought out my apples and i offered one to my cute guy but he rejected it, then i insisted again and again before he collected it

"Thank you" he said

"You are welcome" I replied.. Then I started eating my apple when I noticed he hasn't touched the apple.
kilode gan? (What's the problem)"

"pardon me if am been rude what is your name?" I asked trying lighten the  mood

"I am olaolu" he said

"OK" I said

"You are shade right?" but wait, how does he know my name? I asked myself..

"Yes"
"Its a nice name"
"Thank you" I replied with all smiles

"Are you a student"? he asked and believe me I felt really  excited at that moment because I wanted him to talk to me, but I didn't really showed it.

"Yes"

"What year"?

"Going to year four, my final year" I replied.

"Wow.. That's good"

"What course if I may ask"?

"Accounting" i replied

"Oh, its a very good course" he said

"Thanks" I replied.

Although I have lot of questions to ask him but I couldn't because I didnt want to sound rude and thereby making him uncomfortable.

"Are you also schooling here or what"? I asked

"No,i actually came for some business " he replied in a very cute way..

"Oh i see"...
My phone began to ring cutting our conversation short, i brought my phone from my handbag to check the caller id, its my mum.

My heart skipped a bit.

"Hello mum?"

"Why didn't you pick at the first ring" she said shouting

"Am sorry mum, I didn't know my phone was ringing" I replied truly sorry

"Shut up, i know you did it on purpose, anyways why aren't you home yet? Are you going to another planet or  what? Shade its four hours journey, what are you doing over there?" She asked, I can tell she is very angry.
I didn't how to answer her questions at a time, i felt really bad

"Am sorry mum, i left my hostel early it took a while before getting a bus"... I tried to explain

"Whatever, sorry for yourself" she said as she hanged up

Seriously i felt so bad,is she my mum?? 

I became quite, I thought of my mum, i could still remember when I was a little girl, she never treated me this way.

"Folashade, is there any problem?"

"No there is no problem" I replied lying

"You don't look fine to me, minutes ago you look fine and now I can tell you are sad, are you sure there is no problem"?

"Yes i am,thanks for been concerned about me", I replied truly grateful

After few more hours, the bus arrived at our destination and everyone got down sorting out their bags.
Olaolu once again helped me with my bags to a taxi, I was happy, after that we exchanged our contact number, he promised he would call me the next day.
He watched me smilling  as the taxi left.

Hello guys!!!, how is this chapter?? hope its not boring. Pls feel free to comment and pls do not forget to vote..