Chapter TWELVE

Not Edited..

Somewhere in the south....
10:00 PM

Sharp

Cabril, do not call the next person in right now, I do not have anymore time to waste, coordinate the boys outside and get down to business "ok sir".cabril replied and made his way outside.
"My chief, am so sorry i kept you waiting"i said as I stood to salute chief

"Cabril,sit down you don't have to do this, as you can see am here on disguise and i don't want to create any awareness"

"Yes chief,i understand you perfectly"
"Good let's get down to business as i must get back to Lagos today".

"How about those packages, have you received them? "

"Sorry chief, i have received three out of ten "

"What?" Chief shouted flashing tagger eyes towards me

"Am sorry sir, but business isn't like before, but not worry I have my boys working on it, and am going to give you a satisfying report"

"Sharp, i trust you well to do a good job, I want a good report by the end of this week ok? "

" very well sir"
"Good"

Chief made his way outside and left for Lagos immediately.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Folashade

10:40 PM
I sat on my bed still replaying ola's visit on my head, i danced and danced  till I was tired of dancing because i felt so happy, never have I received a gift from a guy, i wasn't happy alone because of the gift, i was happy because someone could also be thinking about me, and probably love me ola is everything i want in a guy, he is cool, charming, cute.
I looked at the paper bag he gave me this afternoon, i haven't opened it yet, i brought out the small box inside the paper bag and was about to open it when i heard my phone ring. Its Tammy
"Hello girlfriend, father said you wil be coming over this week, is it true?"
"Of course sweetie, am really excited because am gonna see you and mummy" i said unable to hide how happy I am.
"Woooooooooooow" seriously she almost got my deaf with that long wow.

"Calm down girlfriend i may decide not to come"

"Noooo, you dare not, i trust you, you can't, you know how much have missed you, please sweetie do not change your mind, meanwhile, i have a steaming gist for you"
She really knows me too well, i love gisting.

"Alright, alright, you have got me, i said laughing, what's up, i can't wait, spill it out"

"No, you can't get it like that, you have to come so the gist can be more palatable" she said laughing sarcastically. Typical Tammy!

" oh no, why treating me this way? hv got my mind on the gist, Infact am taking a jet over right now"  i said laughing at my own joke.

"Wow! i think that's going to be so good, seriously you know i have missed, i know you probably don't miss me, don't not worry, i will make sure dad is out of our ways and we are going to have so much fun i promise you"
Awwnn, i really love this girl, she knows how to tame me down

"You know i love you, and i miss you so much too, i believe this holiday is going to be an enjoyable one for you and i"
While on call, i contemplated on telling Tammy about the gift i received this afternoon from ola, but no, let me keep it as a surprise, she's going to be so happy for me.

"i can't wait to see you in two days dear, mummy loves you, bye" she said

"I love you too dear "

"Phew" i let out a small breath, i took the box out and opened it, behold it was a beautiful lariat necklace. Right now i think am on cloud nine because am so happy...

I set the beautiful necklace on my laps admiring it, i love it so much, i later later went forward to my dressing mirror and wore the necklace on my neck.. It fits perfectly. While still admiring my new necklace, i picked up my phone and dialed ola's number, have got to thank him..
I gave up after the fifth ring, he isn't picking up, is he asleep? 
I checked my wall clock at the time is almost 11, i think he is asleep more reason i shouldn't disturb him..

"Wowww, you look beautiful" said princess... She came closer "i love your necklace its so beautiful, did daddy get it this for you?" She asked while she trails her fingers on my necklace

"No dear, i got it from a friend" i said smiling like a baby "is it really beautiful?" I asked

"Yes it is, i love it, can i try it on?"

"Yes dear, i removed it and placed it carefully on her neck "wow, its so nice, i can guess she ready likes it she admired herself for a while at the mirror before pulling it off, she then replaced it inside the box.

"Mum told me told me you will leave in two days" she said, feeling down

"Yes dear" then i placed my hands on her shoulder

"Do you really have to go? i will miss you, you know there won't be anyone to talk to, i will be so bored"

"I wish i could stay, princess, there many things you don't understand now, but later you will, i will miss you more, i promise to give you a call everyday while am gone"

"Is that a promise?" She asked as her face lite up feeling happy

"Yes dear, it's a promise" i said drawing her closer, i place a kiss on her forehead... "You will help me pack tomorrow right?"

"Yes sis, i will" she said excitedly

"We have lot to do tomorrow, so lets get some sleep"... We said our good nights and went to sleep.

Hi guys, how do you find this chapter?  Feel free to leave comments also pls do not forget to vote.
Thanks!