chapter Thirty one

Not Edited
(Permit every grammatical errors)

Ola

I received a call from an unknown number stating my mother is in the hospital.. 

I rushed to the hospital in time where i met my mother..her head was bandaged, she looked helpless..what on earth could have happened to her? i took a sit beside her bed, i placed my hand on hers..she opened her eyes slowly..

"Olami" she called out very weak, tears fell freely from her face "that girl is not good for you" she whispered as she cried

"Yes mom, i know please stop crying save your strength you need lot of rest" i said to keep her from talking but she insisted on talking..

I sat for awhile before leaving for the doctor's office...just on my way to the doctor's offiice i received a text message on my phone..it's from Collins i quickly checked the content of the message..

***********
Shade

I woke up the next morning with a another round of headache..i sat up to hold my head just then some men entered the room, i was scared, what would be my fate now?

"Old man, do what you have to do quickly" a rogue looking guy said to an elderly man old enough to be his father

The man looked at me with pity "hey old man are you deaf" the guy shouted this time as he pushed the man forward to where i was, the man crawled to my side, i looked terrified what the hell is going on?

"It won't hurt" the old man said said as he brought out gloves and wore it, later he brought out a butterfly needle and perform phlebotomy to draw out blood from my hand..when he was done he whispered to my ear "am sorry child" he was pushed roughly out of the room..i was brought food and fresh clothes to change into, i refused to eat the food heaven knows i don't want to die yet..

After some minutes i was done, i desperately wanted to talk to ria but low and behold the room was locked from outside, i tried severally to open the door, feeling frustrated i went back to the bed and cried.. amidst crying i prayed to God for help again

After one hour or so two men entered my room i sat abruptly with fear in me..." Hey stand up" the first man said he looked at me from head to toe "turn around" i did as i was told immediately "turn back" i turned, he came closer to me and the fool touched my butt, i felt the urge to give him a slap but i didn't want to be shot "wow! Nice ass" he said

The other man noticed i didn't touch my food, he laughed out "oh dear, you should have eaten, you though it was poisoned right?" He laughed once again as the took a piece of chicken to eat "you see" he said as he chewed like a cow "it's a pity you wont be allowed to touch this food, dear it's going to be
a long ride" he demonstrated with his hands...i looked at him with disgust, what does he meant be a long ride? Dear lord where are they taken me to?

I was led outside the room to another room to my surprise i saw different girls, some were in tears while some looked miserable..the men left and the door was closed

After few minutes... the man whom i perceived to be the boss yesterday entered the room with some young guys.. we were arranged in four lines and they begin giving us new names.. finally it got to my turn and my name was changed to Tuwaiyah...I was asked to repeat after them and call out my new name..i refused which earned me with a slap from the boss "cabril take her away" the boss said as i was pushed outside the room once again, i was given a black abaya and black vail to wear on my clothes just like the other girls in the bus...

Finally we were set to move to the unknown place, i wept silently inside the car, just three days ago my life was good, i would never forgive the wicked man, he is not fit to be called a father,how could he do this to me? i thought of everyone i love..

The bus started which brought me out  of my reverie...five men joined us inside the bus..they gave us several warnings most especially any silly move the person would be shot dead..

I rested my head on my lap, the girl beside me tapped me gently, i looked up to her face, she held me hand, i could tell she has been crying too she looked pale, "it's going to be ok" i whispered to her, she held my hand tightly once again..

I didn't know if we had been in the bus for close to five minutes but i knew it wasn't long we left where they kept us when one of the guys received a call, he spoke plainly in hausa, immediately he dropped the call, he shouted at the driver "turn the bus back! turn the bus back!! he said

"Is there a problem sir?" he said very much relaxed with his words

"You fool, don't question me turn the bus now!! he shouted

"Yes sir" he said and made a turn back

He drove roughly back, i was scared likewise other girls in the bus...what is going on again?

Like a miracle, the unexpected happened..

Before we knew the next happening we were surrounded by the police as soon as the driver turned the bus infact it was like a magic because they came out of nowhere to me, now i believe that when Nigeria police wants to do their job they know their way about it..

The driver made for another turn back but was outnumbered by the police cars, there was simply no way for escaping, most of the girls shouted, some crying for help..

One of the men in the bus with us tried to escape but he was shot on the leg by the police and others were arrested immediately, more of the police cars came and we were taken from the bus and moved to the police cars, i was overwhelmed, i was happy i felt free once again, i cried and thanked God for answering my prayers, i sat in the car with my heart filled with joy, after making sure we were safe in the car, two of the kidnappers were taken by the police to reveal their hideouts.. finally we were taken to the police station..

Hey lovies!

Pls drop your comments
Do not forget to vote!
🖤