Chapter three

Olaolu's pov

I got to my apartment exactly at 8:30,I was so tired i decided to take a quick shower before getting something to eat.
I removed my clothes and headed for the bathroom, upon reaching the bathroom and I changed my mind to take a hot shower instead.
I felt really good as the hot water poured down my body, then my mind flashed back to what happened earlier today I thought of shade, the girl i met this morning, she is dark in complexion  and also plump , the fact that she is plump  doesn't make her less beautiful.. God! she has these amazing eyes that can  makes a man go crazy i was tempted to kiss it, her skin is also amazing, what a black beauty, I remember when I spotted her this morning sweating, she looks tired and can't seems to carry all her bags at once.
After helping her with her bags we were sitted in the bus i delibrately borrowed her pen just to see her beautiful eyes, her face was free from make-up, I truly admire her.

I closed my eyes minutes later and was trying to process everything  my father told me over the phone two days ago at the hotel i lodged into last week only to hear that someone was snoring, i opened my eyes and looked back thinking it was a man or maybe someone else but no! the girl sitting close to me is the one snoring.. I smiled to myself and admired her courage, most girls find it embarrassing to do that but luckily almost everyone in the bus were asleep, I watched her sleep peaceful i was still watching her when her phone rang, it was ringing continuously then I picked it up only to realize that it was just an alarm..
Silly girl, I smiled to myself and dropped back her  phone. I later called my father and we spoke for about thirty minutes, he was really mad at me for taking a publilc transport, but what can i do? a man needs to make his own decisions.

Thinking about shade i didn't notice that collins was already in my apartment. 
"What's up buddy" he said
Hearing Collins voice, I rushed with whatever I was doing in the bathroom.
Collins is my best friend, right from childhood, we went to the same high school, same university, he has been there for me all through, he is more than a best friend to me.

"Nothing much, just a little tired" I said
'Yeah you should be, how was your trip man"?
"Tiring,i guess" I said cleaning my body
"How's your babe? , didn't she give you a call?" He asked as he stood up to take a wine inside my mini fridge.

"No she didn't, maybe she's busy,or something but she did message me yesterday that she will be traveling today, then I called her but she didn't pick up" i said walking towards my closet.

"Ola, you know you can leave her, you are too good to be with her, its obvious she is a money chaser and you know it, you spend unecessary on her, i feel she doesn't deserve these things you do to her." He said sipping his wine slowly

"Collins, I know but we have been together for three years and spending on her doesn't mean anything to me..ladies need money isn't it? although I like her but i am not in love with her but I believe with time I can learn to love her" I said wearing the last piece of my clothes.

"Wait man, don't tell me you have intentions of getting married to her" he asked puzzled.

"Maybe Collins. Just maybe, you know i am not a lady freak, i don't know the reason you and father can't just understand that hmm?like where do I start looking for good lady to marry?"

"Good question,  Collins said as he sat down upright dropping his glass of wine.. "Ola there are so many good ladies around but if you don't give them a chance how would you know?..you know i can hook you up with so many girls, i mean good ladies" he said smilling.

" ok ok ok, I will think about it"I said laughing

"Yes am serious ola, you really have to consider it this time, you aren't any younger, please hmm? He said with seriousness this time

"Alright sir"I said teasing him

"Yes, that reminds me when are you resuming back to work?

"Ordinarily i planned on going tomorrow but i have changed my mind, I will resume back next week, I still have some unfinished business i have to take care of"I said scratching my forehead.

"Alright man take your time"
"Ok, thanks"

I didn't know if I should tell Collins about shade or not, I was stil contemplating on it when Collins cut my thought short. "Bro let's go and chill out.. You look stressed you need these"

"Alright,because right now i am seriously starving". After that i took my car keys and we both left for jose's bar. 

Hello guys!!.. How is this chapter?? Do you think Collins is right by advising ola?
Pls feel to to comment.. also pardon my language and any errors
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ u guys
Please  🙏 do not forget to vote... 💋 💋 💋