Chapter one

Folashade's pov...

The sky is blue and the weather is calm I thought within myself, isn't is always blue? and there were so much noise inside the park.. I waited patiently for the bus going to my hometown

Oh I missed my family so much. I haven't seen then for about five months, smiling to myself I remembered my father and his troubles, braggings and  old stories you will always want to listen to i have missed my papa so much as well as my baby sister..

After waiting for about thirty minutes I stood up looking around for a cool drink as i was already sweating, but I couldn't leave my bags to go further, you can't trust anyone in the garage.. Hmm everyone seems innocent omo den dey write am for head? (Is it not written on the forehead? )... I was so frustrated

Ohh! What will i do now and still the bus is yet to be around.. Still thinking of what to do with my bags then i saw a lady coming towards me, she was smiling  at me, I was confused.

"Good afternoon sister" she said to me still smiling, anyways she looks beautiful with her smile.

"Its morning, .. Anyways good morning i replied"

She smiled "oh i am so sorry good morning "she corrected herself.

"Please sister, is this Excellency garage? "Am going to kaduna state"

"No its not" i replied..she seems mistaken about her way

"Really? That useless cab man dropped me here stating that this Excellency garage, sister please is there a way you can help me i don't know my way around here "

"OK.. Go straight down this road take a cab tell the cabmam you are going to Excellency garage to board kaduna bus am sure the cab man will take you there"

"Thank you so much some cab men are so greedy,i dont know the reason most of them behave this way, anyways i am Cynthia thanks once again..

"you are welcome, I am Folashade".. With that she left

I decided not to take a cool drink again, i didn't even know what else to do because bus is still not around, after fifteen minutes a bus arrived and i couldn't run because of my bags then i saw some  people running towards the  bus.. just the mere sight of seeing how people were rushing, i didn't even bother to move from where I stood, because how would i run with two big bags, unable to do anything then  i saw this cute guy looking at me.. I immediately composed myself, I normally dont do this but I just can't help it... Then he came to my front..

"Hello? The guy said to me

"Hello" i replied, sounding uninterested
"Are you going to ikare? He asked

"Yes any problem?" I asked him

"i just wanted to inform you that there is another bus down there also going to ikare as i noticed you have been standing here for a long time"

"Oh thank you very much".. With that he helped me with one of my bags and I felt relieved because those bags are so heavy. 

After what seems like forever the bus started moving, i felt so happy finally I will see my family.. School has not been easy, after my second year I concluded that school is so stressful...

"Are you there?" the same cute guy who helped earlier tapped me gently on my shoulder because he sat beside me

"I didn't noticed you called me, is there  any problem"? I asked as I was brought out from my thought 

"Its nothing, please do you have a pen with you there"?

"Yes".. I opened my bag and brought out my pen and gave it to him

"Thank you" he said..

I looked through the window at the trees not because I was interested in them but i wanted to distract myself from  whatever he was doing i didn't want him think am so into him..

I thought of Temmy my best  friend, she is my uncle's daughter, I have missed her so much, i thought of calling her but I wanted it to be a surprise to her, and important of all I didn't want to sleep off because I know myself..

After after an hour or so i brought out my phone to play game on it.. After about ten rounds I got bored and my eyes were swollen, i wanted to sleep so badly but i couldnt, i noticed the cute guy was quiet and then i turned to look at his face and I saw he is fast asleep. 

He is sleeping... I mean he is sleeping so peacefully and here I am, I couldn't sleep because of him, I seized the opportunity  to take a look closer at his beautiful face.. Oh God!, this guy is cute I wondered how pretty his girlfriend would look like, then I decided to switch it the other way round, I imagined that I am his wife and we have  a little cute baby boy that looks exactly like him.. Yeah I know am stupid but this guy is cute, he talks gently and to top it all he is super cool.

I decided to close my eyes for some minutes, I need to sleep and i have to be awake before the guy wakes up.. To be fully assured of myself because my eyes might fail me i decided to put up an alarm of my phone to wake me up exactly after eight minutes.. After that I placed my head on my laps and slept off...

Hello guys!!.. I hope this chapter is not boring and short..
Do you think shade will wake up exactly after eight minutes??
Pls feel free to comment and also do not forget to vote!!
Love ❤️ u guys.