Chapter TWENTY

Not Edited

Sharp's pov

"I have to inform chief about this" i said unable to hide my excitement, cabril, gather the rest of the boys, "this calls for a celebration, you all have done a perfect job"

"Thank you boss, you are the brain behind our successful operation, we made sure everything goes as per the orders you laid down" cabril replied

"Very well, i know right! that's the reason i'm chief's favorite.....its ok, you may leave and start the celebration with others, i want to speak with chief, i will join you all shortly"

"Ok boss" he said and let immediately..

Immediately, i dialed chief's phone number..

" my chief, good afternoon" i greeted feeling excited..

" yes sharp, any good news?"

"Yes chief, the mission was successful"

"Really?"

"Yes chief, we were supplied extra tags as a reward"

"Wow, this is a great news, you mean Batch 201 gave us extra tags?" chief asked for clarify

"Yes boss, i am very serious, they should have given us more chief, they are the reason why most of our operations are not in success, they owe us big time" i explained

"Hmm, true talk, you are very correct! anyways i hope those tags are very big? you know those big tags means double money and we can't afford to disappoint our customers i hope you understand what that means?"

"Yes chief, trust me on that..you will be pleased to see them, i promise you"
"Alright sharp, i simply believe you, weldone done, you have done a good job"

"Thanks sir"

"Ok, you guys can celebrate, I will pay you a visit by Monday so we can discuss about the money"

"Ok chief"

"Alright, have a good day"

"Yes sir, bye for now" i said and ended the call immediately, i gathered the rest of the files ensuring they are safe, after that i left quickly to join the guys!....

Hi guys!
this chapter is so short, i know!
Sit tight for the next chapter, y'all will love it!
Pls share, comment and most importantly vote!
Thank you as you do so, God bless!