chapter nine

Folashade

After the incident between I and mum, she decided not to talk to me,as expected I wasn't surprised
Typical mum!

"Arrg", I dragged myself lazily from my bed having it in mind I would start packing my stuff for my uncle's house but i was very sure to see ola before leaving no matter what mum tries to pull.

I sat in front of my dresser mirror feeling so sad why?
Because of my uncle,when his he going to learn to love me the way I am? i Know he is seriously going to complain of everything I do throughout my stay in his house,if it's not about my physical appearance then its about the way i eat or do this and that
REALLY? Who has such time for irrelevant things?

"Shade,you are a strong lady and no matter what your uncle or anybody thinks of you won't pull you down" I said to myself trying to see if i can even do up to 10 sit-ups
Funny me! I didn't even last up to 6 before i gave up
"Pheww" i breathed out loudly before reaching for my phone.

      ♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
Olaolu

"What do you think you are doing"?? I asked Kiki as she was unmoved even after shouting at her.

"Relax man,am not here to cause you headache,i am here to take away your pain" said said as she traced her finger on my chest.

Violently,i pushed her off my laps,"what is the meaning of this rubbish Kiki? are you aware you are Sammy's friend? What if she met us like what would you explain to her?"

"Oh poor ola,why are trembling,i know Sammy's not home ok? besides you and i knows Sammy doesn't deserve you,she doesn't love you, but here i am, crazy in love with you, can't you tell? Ola i love you ever since the day Sammy introduced you to me,i could tell right away that you are the one for me ola.

"Really?? then you must be out of your mind because i don't love you,I won't love you and never will i love you..what is wrong with you Kiki? Aren't you ashamed of yourself,you love your best friend's boyfriend and you confidently think it's right? Wait,do you expect me love leave Sammy for you? Never, I would never look at you that way even if you are the last woman on earth i will never love you!!,now get out of my house before I have the security man throw you out! 

"Ola,you want me to leave your house?, I swear you will regret this, and realize i only deserve you and not Sammy" she said

"Now leave, before i throw you out".
She left but not with rolling her eyes at me and then hissed.

.........
I was so angry at myself because if only i had listen to Collins and mum this rubbish wouldn't have happened,I picked up my car keys and then made my way out.
My phone began to ring,no no no! Not now, it's my mum!

"Hello mum"? How are you doing"

"Am fine, by the way i have been calling you but you didn't pick up is there any problem"?

"No mum,am perfectly fine, there is no problem at all"

"Alright then,i was just checking up on you and also remind you of my visit."

"Ok mum,i have to go now I will speak to you later"

"Ok,take care of yourself".

After ending the call i changed my mind about going to the bar, I need to see someone!

Hello guys!! Thanks for reading this chapter,how do you find it, pls comment and also vote ♥️