.44.

I breath in deeply, an all to familiar smell of blood and vomit enter my nose. My eyes snap open.

I cry out as I see the familiar mirror infront of me. I sit up and look around. Concrete walls. The vomit is still there from last time, dried up.

I look down at my heavy hands to see chains.

I'm more restricted. I only have a foot of slack from the wall. In my all to familiar corner.

I start to hyperventilate, did I never go home? Was it all a dream?

I look in the mirror and sigh at the clothes I'm wearing, still in my leggings an shirt.

The door opens causing me to jump and take in a large intake of breath.

"Ah, look your up." Jacy smirks, smugness takes over her features.

"I must say I am sorry, I wasn't planning to take you, I was planning to take your sister, Annie." I glare at her words.

"But she was to guarded, I knew I wouldn't get anywhere with her. But you-you Navi," she cuts herself with a laugh as she mockingly bends down to my level of where I sit in the floor. "You just love to rush into danger it seems. Which helps me out so thank you."

I sigh as my head falls down.

"Of course I found you earlier than expected, but don't worry the preparations for you have been finished." At the end of her sentence a big burly man walks in with a big wooden cross.

He sets it up in the middle of the room. He then walks to me, I flinch when he reaches for me, grabbing my hand he takes the chain off, then going and doing the same with the other.

With that I quickly face my hand and will ice to come out.

Nothing happens.

"Oh what an awful time to glitch," Jacy chuckles as she leans causally against the door. The man pulls me up harshly he drags me to the cross. Then picks me up and chains me to the cross, crucifixion style. I groan as my arms bare my weight.

Then as a final measure the man puts a shocking collar on my neck.

"Just to make sure you don't try to teleport." Jacy states with a shrug.

I breath out harshly.

"Now, I bet you would love to know why I brought you here?" Jacy states as she pushes off the doorway and walks to me. She looks up at me from where I hang. I'm only an inch or so over her.

"I don't give a rat's ass why you kidnapped me." I go to shrug but with the way my body hangs it's impossible.

With my words her hand quickly comes in contact with my face as she back hands me.

"Don't make me angry Navi." Jacy  warns with a stern glare.

I smirk at her "I'm not scared of you."

I am scared of what she will do. Yet I'm to tired to bother.

"I've been tortured before." I state coldly.

She gets in my face as she whispers "Not by me." And with that a smirk fills her face.

"Zap her," she states to the man, he pulls out a little device and pushes a button, instantly I feel the familiar feeling of being shocked.

I grunt as I try to hold back a scream as my body locks up in an awkward way.

The energy courses through my body rapidly. Then it quits. My body falls in a force relaxation. The muscle in my arm jumps. I look at Jacy. "Still not scared."