59

Navis pov

I breath out softly, my hands clammy from my nerves and I softly pull at my ear lobe.

My short hair is curled and my make up is done. Greens and browns making my blue eyes pop.

Maids help me into my dress, I'm in shock that Fraiser made this. He said something about him being extremely stressed couple weeks ago and started on this to make him feel better.

I'm speechless, my mouth drops open as I look in the mirror at the dress.

It is perfect, I cover my face as my eyes water

"Don't you dare cry and mess up your make up Navi, so help me!" A laugh leaves my lips and I see Fraiser walk in dragging Annie and Riley.

He then quickly helps the maids with my veil then smiles at me. His hands go to my shoulders as he runs them softly looking down at me lovingly.

"Navi I'm so proud of you, you've come a long way. Your gorgoues and I'm so happy that you finally get to be happy he states making my lip tremble.

His eyes then narrow on my lip. "Navi" he warns causing a light hearted chuckle to leave me.

"I'm sorry but I'm already emotional so you saying those things makes it even worse." I state looking up as if it could help me.

I huff a sigh as I look back at Fraiser who shakes his head at me. He then grabs some simple bracelets and slides them on my arm to help hide my scars.

"Okay girls it's time let's go." Fraiser claps his hands Annie and Riley hug me tight before parting ways so they can get into position. I sigh as Fraiser helps me into the heels.

*

Annie's pov

I chew on my bottom lip as I grasp the bouquet in my arms.

"Oh shit, Daniel looks sexy as fuck. We might not be able to get through the ceremony without me tearing that tux off him." My eyes widen at Rileys words. I turn quickly to see her peeping into the ceremony room.

"Riley!" I state as I pull her away from the door. "Behave." I point at her while narrowing my eyes.

She smirks at me. "Sorry, can't help it, once you sleep with a man like that, you don't go back. He is the beta of betas for a reason."

My eyes widen "I doubt it's the same reason you think it is." I state pointedly.

Riley shrugs me off as she goes back to peeping into the room.

Suddenly I hear the music play. Riley quickly straightens up and puts on an innocent smile. The doors open and she elegantly floats through causing me to roll my eyes.

I breath in deeply and out slowly. My nerves are working on me causing me to get hot and start sweating. The flowers I'm holding seem to trap heat and my hands are pouring sweat.