Façade

Luke Hemmings. Popular, pretty, smart, sweet..And on top of all of that.. A self-harming, suicidal, depressed, anorexic Nervous, scared, insecure. Everything he hates is himself.

But looks are deceiving. And it will take a miracle or a mistake to find out.

Façade; A Lashton Fanfiction Will Include The Following:

-Speaks of Self-Harm

-Triggering Events/Actions

-Suicidal Thoughts/Actions

-Eating Disorders

-Other Mental Disorders

-Alcohol/Drug Abuse/Use

-Abusive Behaviors

-Sexual Content

-American Perspective

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Continue to the snapshot :)

Ashton's POV

*Three Years Past*

It was freshman year. I was walking out from the first day of school. It was overcast, and I remember hearing somebody sniffling. Like they were crying.

I turned my head and saw a blonde sitting underneath a tree doing just that. And me being me. I approached them.

"Hello," I smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Well, my name is Ashton. I think I've seen you before, do we have class together?" I asked.

"Maybe..I think so.." He mumbled as he wiped his eyes and nose. "My name is Luke."

"Luke..Nice to meet you!" I smiled wide. "My name is Ashton - oh I already said that! Whoops." My silly comment got a small giggle out of the boy in front of me. "You have such a pretty laugh."

"T-Thank you." He stuttered nervously as his face heated and he played with his fingers.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home.." He shrugged.

"Oh, which direction do you live in?" I asked. He pointed towards the East. "Hey! Me too!"

"Really?" He seemed to perk up.

"Yeah! Why don't we walk together?" I suggest and he nodded before climbing up and walked down the path with me.

And that day started it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION:

Welcome to Façade! I hope you will all enjoy this! In the meantime, click on over to the next chapter (if it's up) and I will see you over there. Happy reading!

Love you ;3