Two - Disappear

If I can stop one heart from breaking I shall not live in vain. ~Emily Dickinson

Ashton's POV

Michael was shaky for the rest of the day, he was bouncing his leg constantly and was just staring at the floor. Ever since we had talked to Luke.

"Mikey what's bothering you?" Calum sighed.

"Nothing. Leave it." Michael snapped. I know it had something to do with Luke, and I needed to know.

My phone began to rang and so I placed my paddle down and slid my finger across the bottom of my phone.

"Hey Luke." I smiled.

"Oo!" Calum said and I glared at him.

"Um..Hi Ash." Luke said. "If you wanted, I could come over now if that's okay?"

"Of course! Want me to come pick you up or something?" I asked.

"That would be awesome! That's Ashy!" Luke giggled and the line went dead.

"I have to go pick up Luke." I said and Calum made more 'oo' noises. I rolled my eyes and walked out of my house and drove to Luke's. When I got there he sped out and into my car, out of breath.

"Um. Hello?" I laughed nervously.

"I should work out more." Luke coughed and readjusted himself in his seat. "So how are you?"

"Good, how was the doctors?" I asked.

"Awesome." Luke said. "Are you with Mikey and Cal?"

"Yeah they're at my house."

"You better hope they don't burn it down or trash it." Luke said. "They would be the kind of people to throw a party just because you're gone for ten minutes."

"They're idiots they can't help it." I chuckled.

"Oh I need your help with something by the way." Luke said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Will you help me with drums?" Luke asked and I scrunched my eyebrows. "In music I got assigned to work in the percussion section but I don't know anything about drums and I can't keep a beat and I feel stupid there."

"Why are you in the percussion section?"

"Because for the unit we're working on appreciating the difficulty of other instruments but it's really hard and everyone always taunts me because I can't play them. But you play drums really well!" Luke said. "See what I need?"

"Sure, I could help you." I smiled. "Maybe not tonight but like on Sunday we can work on it."

"Yay!" Luke squealed. "Thank you Ashton!"

"Yeah, of course." I smiled. It was always amazing to see Luke get all bubbly about something. He was just always so happy.

"Oh Ashton I forgot to give this to you." Luke said once we pulled in the driveway. "Close your eyes it's a surprise."

"Okay." I sighed and did what I was told. I felt Luke climb onto my lap and then something placed around my head.

"And..There." Luke said. "You can open." I opened my eyes and only saw Luke straddling my lap so I didn't think about anything else. "Oh, stupid me you can't see it." Luke face palmed and handed me his phone so I could see the blue bandana on my head.

"Bandanas?" I chuckled.

"I thought it looked cute.." Luke mumbled.

"It does." I smiled and ruffled his hair. "I like it, don't worry."

"Okay." Luke smiled. "This is pretty comfortable actually."

"You can't stay like that forever we need to go inside before Calum and Michael fill my house with acid and roaches."

Luke giggled. "That would be bad." Luke shifted around slightly, in just the way that it caused both of us to grunt and then flush red. "Heh..Whoops.." Luke then climbed out of the car so quickly he began to trip over his long legs. I shook my head and sighed at his clumsiness and the fact that I felt kind of cold after losing his body heat.

"Let's go inside." I said and walked through the door and saw Michael and Calum fighting each other on the floor.

"Well, we weren't exactly spot on, but we did get something right." Luke shrugged.

"Michael is a cheater!" Calum yelled.

"Calum is stupid!" Michael yelled.

"You both are idiots!" Luke said and pulled the two apart.

Michael gasped. "Luke!"

"What?" Luke asked.

"It's so good to see you!" Michael said and wrapped his arms around a very confused blonde.

"W-We just saw each other a few hours ago!" Luke chuckled nervously.

"I know but I missed you!" Michael said. "Ashton over here wouldn't stop whining because you weren't here."

"Really?" Luke said with a hopeful smile.

"Really." Calum groaned.

"Shut it." I snarled and sat down on the couch. Luke slid over and sat next to me, his legs pulled up.

"I missed you too." Luke said quietly and I couldn't help but to smile.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

Lol. Fluff.

Soooo. I think we're carving pumpkins today? Idk. I don't know what I'm going to put on it. Probably just a cat like always xD I'm also going over to my cousins to do it and she's adorable so.

So..Yeah :3

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX