Epilogue II

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. ~George Carlin

A/N: This quote made me laugh so hard and that's why I chose it.

Third Person POV

*One Year Later: Christmas Day*

"Ashton!" Luke yelled, jumping on the bed. "Ashy, Ashy, Ashy!" Ashton didn't budge, didn't even groan. So Luke bent down close to Ashton's face. "Ash?" And all of a sudden his eyes opened as he screamed, making Luke scream like a girl and fall of the bed in shock. Leaving Ashton to laugh hystarically.

"Ashton!" Luke yelled. "You scared the living hell out of me!"

"I know." Ashton laughed. "It was hilarious!"

"Not funny." Luke pouted, folding his arms like a child.

Luke and Ashton had gotten an apartment together a few months prior, and it's held it's fair share of messes.

"Hey, babe." Ashton cooed from the bed. "I love you."

"I don't love you." Luke shook his head and Ashton gasped, a frown on his face.

"Well.." Ashton mumbled, playing a heartsick boy. "I-I'll just get my things a-and leave.."

"Ash?" Luke said, believing Ashton's little act. "Ashton I was joking."

"I-It's okay Luke..You-You don't have to lie.." Ashton said quietly as he walked towards the closet while Luke stood up. Luke noticed Ashton wipe his eyes with his hands and immediately climbed over to bed and to Ashton. Wrapping his arms around him.

"Don't g-go.." Luke mumbled. "A-Ashy d-don't lea-leave."

Ashton smiled. "Luke I was joking."

"You were?" Luke lifted his head to a smirking Ashton. "You're mean, always tricking me."

"Don't whine Luke." Ashton snickered as he turned around and picked up Luke, making the boy burst into giggles like always. "You're so cute."

"You're cuter." Luke smiled back at Ashton.

"No you're like, fricken adorable." Ashton smiled and kissed Luke's nose, making it scrunch as he giggled some more. "Stop being amazing!"

"Oh honey you know I can't help it." Luke smiled as he patted Ashton's cheek.

"Oh my gosh!" Ashton gasped.

"What?" Luke laughed.

"It's Christmas!" Ashton said as he set Luke down.

"Uh, yeah." Luke said. "You didn't know that?"

"I totally forgot! I put your presents under the tree last night but oh my gosh!" Ashton squealed before throwing Luke over his shoulder and running out of their bedroom, down the stairs and to the living room.

"Ashton!" Luke yelled. "What are you doing!?"

"Christmas surprises!" Ashton whooped.

"You're such a silly boy." Luke laughed as Ashton put him down.

The two spent nearly four hours opening gifts, some from Luke, some from Ashton, some from Ashton's mother, Jamie, Michael, Calum, even Kara. It took so long mainly for the fact that they spent much of that time making out, usually after each present they received.