The Rage of Blackwater Bay

Half way to KingsLanding, they decided to make camp. It was a thousand tents in a large field. The field that was green was, by then, red and gold, the Lannister colors. The goal of making camp was to spend the night and review the atack plan. After her tent was done and she finally found herself in camp, Joanna joined the highlords to see to the atack plan. When she entered the tent everyone looked at her. She was used to it, after all, a lady in armour was not something to see evedyday, at least in the south. Nor was it usual for a woman to see battle plans. Eventhough, most of the lords acepted it, even if reluntacly, one high lord that she did not recognise talked against her presence, "My lady, pardon me. But this no place for a woman. These are battle plans, they only concern the lords that will fight in the battle." "With all due respect, my lord, I will fight in the battle too. So, I would like to see what are the plans reserved for the match." Joanna said politely trying to hide her anger. "My lady, please list-" the lord was saying. "My niece fights better than any of your sons, my lord. Lady Joanna stays." her uncle said defending her. Joanna looked at him with a smile, she should be suprised for her uncle action, however she knew that it was possible to happen. "Lord Tywin, she is a 17-year-old girl-" the lord was saying, before her father stood up, after watching the way that the conversation was taking. "My daughter is one of the most skilled fighters and strategists, that I know. She stays and that's final, Lord Marbrand." Tywin said putting an end to the matter. Joanna was suprised and really pleased to hear that. The lord shuted up and sat down with a frow.
The map of  KingsLanding was at the table and everyone was looking at it, trying to figure out the best option of atack. "Where do you think Stannis is going to atack the city?" her father asked her. "Stannis sails from Dragonstone, so he will come through the Blackwater Bay, with his ships. However, he won't get far. My brother's plan was to launch wildfire into the water and light it with an arrow. So, don't touch the water. Then our last chance is to stop them at the Mud Gate. If eventually they passed through..." Joanna explained. "Wildfire? Clever. This way he won't have more ships to send. He will have to go on foot." Kevan Lannister said. "So, we can go through the seaside. And get to the Mud Gate in time. If they make through, the city falls." her father explained. "My brother assured me that they will held them off, as long as they can ." Joanna explained. "Then it's settle." her father said. Then everyone started leaving the tent. Joanna was about to leave, when her father called her. She turned back. "You did good back there." her father said. "Thank you, father." Joanna said smiling. "Be carefull out there, I don't want you to get hurt." her father said concerned. "I'm always carefull." she said softly. Joanna liked the danger of the fight as long as it was not a letal danger.
After one night, they left camp and marched into battle.
When they were leaving camp, an army aproached, the banners were a gold rose in a green field. The Tyrels? What are they doing here? They were fighting for Renly, when he died, Joanna thought for herself. She slided her hand to the hilt of her sword, fearing they would picked up a fight, when she saw the white flag. Joanna went to find her father and when she did, she saw him with Littlefinger, Mace Tyrel and his son Loras Tyrel. He was younger than her, however in armour none of the others knight matched the Knight of the Flowers. Joanna stood next her father and said, "Good morning, my lords." "Good morning, Lady Joanna. It's good to see you again." Mace Tyrel said. "Joanna, the Tyrels came to help us in the battle." her father told her. "Thank you, my lords. It will be a dificult battle and we need all the help we can get." Joanna said. "That's why I brought them to you, my lady." Littlefinger told her. Joanna only nodded to him. She did not, for one second, trust Petyr Baelish. If he brought the Tyrels, than was something good for him in the deal.
They dispersed to go prepare for the battle. Joanna got a glimpse of Ser Loras Tyrel and went to him. "Ser Loras, good to see you again." Joanna said genuinely. She was curious to know if he could beat her in a fight this time. She was not very hopefull about that. "Lady Joanna, good to see you too." Loras said suprised. "Last time we saw each other was at KingsLanding, wasn't it?" Joanna asked. "Yes, you beated me in a fight. But I improved since then, it was a good motivation. I imagine you had too." Loras answered with a giggle. "I have. I haven't got the chance to say yet, but I'm sorry about Renly. I know he was your friend." Joanna said serious. "Thank you. He was. I think he would be a good king." Loras said. "Yes, he would. I'm sure of it. How is your sister?" Joanna asked. "She is holding up. Did you ever meet her?" Loras asked. "No, I hadn't had the pleasure. Maybe when the war is over." Joanna answered. "Are you going to fight?" Loras asked curious. "I am. Well, I have to go prepare my things. Good luck. Don't die allright?" Joanna told him. "I won't, that is valid for you too." Loras said. Joanna nodded and went to prepare her things. After some time they marched into battle.
Joanna was nervous, it would be her first battle. She wanted to make her father and brothers proud. There was a lot at sake and she did not want to ruin it. When they were a few kilometres of the city, there was a huge green light at the bay, it seemed like an explosion. "The wildfire. We need to rush." Joanna told her father. Her father nodded and comanded the army to hasten it's pace. The army started to go as fast as it could to reach the fight in time. They were metres away from the spotlights of the battle and the smell of blood and urine could already be noticed. It was an horrible smell and Joanna had to make an effort for not trow up. As they came closer, she noticed that the Blackwater Bay water was green, ships were burning, bodys boiled at the water, the Mud Gate was covered with soldiers, Stannis's and Joffrey's, all fighting and bleeding, it looked like hell.
It is now that it starts. Let's do this, Joanna thought to herself as she reached the battle. And the real fight began.
Her horse galloped into the crowd, she swang Sharp Claw killing the enemy's soldiers and deflecting herself from the others blows.
When Joanna got to the Mud Gate, the soldiers were all fighting. Most of them were dead and others were serious hurt.
All of sudden, she got a glimpse of Tyrion. He was fighting with an axe and was doing a good job, she always knew that he was not much of a fighter, although Joanna had perfect certainty that he could manage. Podrick was beside him and was also fighting, she never had seen him fighting and, for the look of it, he was not very good at it. Joanna jumped from her horse to cover more ground, fighting and fighting, defending and defending and then fighting again. She killed a few soldiers and knocked down others. She turned back to face more of the coming soldiers and when she was done, she turned to her brother again, to see how he was doing. For her suprised, suddenly a member of the Kingsguard went to him and striked him right in the face. Her blood ran cold and all her body almost froze. It was one thing to see soldiers fell in the battle, but it was another completely different to see a family member fell in battle. "Tyrion!" Joanna cried out worried. But it was too late he was falling. With the scenario, the rage took over. Joffrey comanded his Kingsguard to kill her brother, she could not let that happened, so Joanna found herself finally moving. She was fighting her way to Tyrion furiously, to help him, when she saw that the Kingsguard was killed with a spear through the back of his head. It was Pod, he had promised her that he would protect her brother and he did. For someone who was not much of a fighter, it took him a great deal of courage to kill someone. Then Pod stopped Tyrion from falling. She went to them running through the people, the bodies, the blood, the screams and battle cries, as fast as she could. When she got to them, she called out for her father, who was still on horse, in despair, however he did not pay attention and he turned away into the city, without a word. Joanna instantly knew that if she wanted to save her brother, she would have to do it alone. Seeing that he was not helping them and knowing that they had to get somewhere safe, away from the battle, Joanna started to fight everyone around them to keep them safe. "We need to get somewhere covered! He will not wake up soon." Joanna told Pod worried. "There! We have to get there." Pod said pointing to a corner of the gate. It was the only place that was at least a bit covered and the only place that the fight could not get. Joanna saw the place and said, "Go! I'll cover you." Podrick took Tyrion to the corner, while Joanna fought the soldiers around them, so that no one would stop or hurt them. It was all covered in blood. The smell was begining to became unbearable. When, they finally reached the corner, Joanna said "Stay here, until the battle is over. I'll come to you when it's done." Joanna did not want to leave them there because there was  still some fighting going on out there, although she would not stay back while soldiers, that she had brought, fought to death. "Joanna, be carefull. Don't die." Pod said reaching her hand, before she could walk away. Joanna looked at him and gave a little squeeze in his hand, saying "I'll come back, I promise you." She was not sure if that was true, that did not mean that she would not try to make it true.
Then she jumped into the battle again. She fought and fought, killed and knocked down some men, she was totally out of control filled with rage. In some way that helped to win the fight. Although, always keeping herself in check for the enemy. After sometime, only Lannister and Tyrel colors could be seen on the battle. When it was all over, Joanna shearched for her father and found him still on his horse, entering the city, once again.
Knowing that he was safe, rage took all the control. Joanna went back to Pod and said, "It's over. You can call a maester now." And then left. Pod saw the rage in her eyes and shouted, "Joanna, what are you going to do?!" She heard him, although she did not look back. Only one thing was in her mind, I'm going to kill Joffrey! He can't get away. Stupid idiot coward brat. The consequences be damned, Joanna thought for herself while making her way to his chambers furiously while sheathing her sword back in place. What Joanna did not see, was that her father saw her. Instantly, he knew that something was happening.
When she reached the door of his chambers, she saw two guards of the Kingsguard. They tried to block the  entry to the room, "The King will not be disturbed." one of them said. Joanna forced herself to calm down for a bit to answer the guard, "I bring news of the battle, for my nephew. Could you please let me in?" The two guards looked at each other, for a while and Joanna slided her hand to the hilt of her sword, in case it came to a fight. However, there was no need for that, after some time the guards stepped asside.
Suddenly the rage was back at it full peak. Joanna opened the door and entered the room. Closing the door behind her. "What the hell are you doing here?" she heard Joffrey said in panic. Joanna moved towards him. Pushing him back until he hit the wall. "What are you doing?! I am the King!" Joffrey shouted. "You stupid idiot selfish coward brat! How did you dare?!" she said punching him in the face. The boy instantly fell. However, she did not stop. She knelt and kept punching him and pressing him against the floor. Saying, "If it weren't for me or your grandfather or your uncle, Stannis would have sacked the city by now and your head would be on a spike! You're a coward! Your uncle lead your army while you hide away! He saved the fucking city and your worthless life! And you try to kill him! You souldn't be King! You don't deserve it! I warned you, I'd kill you, if you ever touch them! And you ignored it!" By then, his face was totally cover in blood, however she never stopped. He had hurt her family, he tried to manipulate her. He could not get away with it. Joanna was totally blinded by anger and rage. Her brother layed unconscious, because of him. He deserved it. What he did not deserved was to be King. Joanna was so focussed on her rage, that she did not notice her father opening the door of the room. When Tywin saw what was going on, he ran to his daughter. "Joanna!" he called, reaching her and helding her arms pushing her away from Joffrey. Still, she was fighting to get back at the fight. "Stop it!" he shouted. It did not do anything. Her father had to calm her down, but how? She was full of rage. So, he held her tightly, in way that she could not break free, and said, "Stop it, Joanna! He isn't worth your life, Jo." he shouted again. The name was the key and Tywin knew it. When she heard that word, she came back to her senses and started to calm down. I made a promise. I have to keep it! He doesn't deserve it! He deserves to die! But, this is not about him, it is about my honor. I can't let him, compromise it, Joanna tought to herself quickly. "I only won't kill you, because I still have honor!" she shouted to Joffrey. Her father still held her thight, so she allowed her body to relax at last. Her fatther looked at her and said, "Joanna, it's allright. He is a stupid little kid, he will learn. You don't need to die because of him." She nodded. Her father gave her a hug. Then, she looked around. Her hands were filled with blood. So was her armour, more than was before. Joffrey was lying on the floor with his face red of blood and coughing up blood, however he was still conscious. Tywin stepped foward to Joffrey and held him up to the bed. "You will not tell any of this to anyone. If people ask the cause of the wounds, you will say that was from the battle. Do you understand me, boy?" he said severe. Joffrey nodded difficult and afraid. "If you ever tell anyone and literaly anyone about this, it won't be her that you have to deal with. It will be me." he warned him. Then, he made a gesture for Joanna to leave and she did with him behind her. When they were finally away from hearing reach and preying eyes, he said seriously "You'll go to your room, wash yourself and treat your wounds. Then you will meet me at the Hand's chambers. We have to have a conversation." Joanna nodded without saying a word and did as he told her.
When Joanna got to her room, Pod was there at the door waiting for her. She entered the room and he followed her. He noticed her hands, "Joanna, what happened?" "Nothing." she answered looking down and sighed. "Nothing? Your hands are cover in blood. They weren't that way, when the battle finished." he said worried reaching for her hands. However, she pushed her hands away, not letting him touch them. She could not risk, him being blamed too, if anyone saw them. "I did something that was right, but I could not have done. I can't tell you what it was, so stop asking. How is my brother?" she said calmly looking at him. He was worried about her, she seemed a little shaken, however he knew better than force it. "He will be allright. Maestre Pyrcelle saw him. He will have a scar, but he will be allright." Pod answered looking at her. "Good. Thank you for keeping your promise." Joanna said honestly. "Will you be allright?" he asked concerned. Joanna noticed the concern in his voice, however she did not have an answer for that question. "Yeah, I will." she decided to lie, in order for him to not get worry about her. "I need to washed myself and do some other things, I'll see you later." she said at last. He nodded and left.
Finally alone, she took a bath. All her body hurted, however her hands were what hurted the most, she had beatten Joffrey over and over again without stopping and her hands had paid the price. She did not regret it, though. However, Joanna knew that she had to get away from KingsLanding.
After the bath she got dress. She was wearing a golden gown with a few details in silver. She put on a black pair of shoes and release her hair, puting on a silver tiara. At last, she put small bandages around each hand to heal her wounds. Then she was ready to go talk to her father.