Epilogue

10 YEARS LATER

In the yard of Red Keep, a girl of 10, with blonde hair and brown eyes was praticing swordfighting with a dummy. She fought very well, although she was still learning. Then a boy of 8, with black hair and brown eyes came closer to where the girl was and asked, confused and surprised, "What are you doing?" "Uh, I was just praticing, my prince." the girl said. "Don't call me that. Can I do one round with you?" the boy asked. "Sure." the girl answered.
The boy picked a training sword and then they started the fight. The blades clashed and sprang apart for a couple of times, though, in the end she beated him. "Yield." the girl demanded. The boy was looking at her with a surprised look and she thought that maybe she had screwed up, he was the prince after all. However, he laughed and she smiled. "I yield, but you have to teach me how to do that, Jen." the boy said. "Whenever you want, Jorah." the girl said.
From the balcony above the yard two pairs of watchful eyes saw it all.
"She fights like you." Jon said. "And he fights like you. They still got a lot to learn, though." Joanna said. "Yeah, I think you're right." Jon said, then they went inside to meet the others. There was going to be a reunion as there always was each two years. When they were getting inside, two boys, one with brown hair and brown eyes and other with blonde hair and green eyes, and one girl with black hair and brown eyes, passed through them, running, "Hey, where are you two going?" Joanna asked. "We're going to find Jen and Jorah." the boy with green eyes said. "And you?" Jon asked the girl. "I'm going with them." the girl answered. "Don't be late and tell your sister that too." Joanna said. "Thanks, mother." the boy with brown eyes said. "You can go, but be careful and never get away from your brother or your friends." Jon said. "Thanks, father." the girl said and then the three of them went running into the yard.
"You arrived." Jon said, as they joined Daenerys and Pod and realised they had company. "Yeah, it was a long journey." Jaime said. "The sea was a bit rough, but then it calmed down." Brienne said. "I'm glad you're here." Joanna said. "Now, there's only Sansa and Tyrion and Arya and Gendry left." Pod said. "Where's everybody?" Jaime asked. "Well, Jorah and Jenny are in the yard. Thomas, James and Lyanna went to find them. And Marianne and Rhaella are in the garden." Joanna said. "Me and Cat can go to the yard?" a boy with blonde hair and blues eyes asked. "And I can go to the garden?" a girl with blonde hair and green eyes asked. "You can, but don't be late." Brienne said to them. "Thanks." the children said and then they left. "They're going to be late for dinner, all of them." Daenerys said with a giggle. "Then we'll have to call them." Joanna said with a chuckle.
By dinner time everyone expected was there, incuding the two missing couples and respective offspring.
After dinner, they were all talking in the King's Hall. The kids were playing or talking. "How's the Rock?" Jaime asked. "It's good, the year has been good and we haven't had any trouble in about 3 years." Pod said. "Yeah, I don't recall a year this good." Joanna said. "I do. When I was a child, I think it was the year Jaime jumped from the Rock." Tyrion said. "You jumped from the Rock into the water?" Arya asked. "I did jump from the Rock into the water, but it was only once." Jaime said. "Uncle Jaime did what?" Thomas and James said at the same time. "Nothing, you didn't hear this." Joanna and Pod said at the same time. "They said that my father jump-." the boy with blue eyes was saying. "Gal!" Jaime and Brienne said at the same time. "Alright." Galladon said and then told his cousins in a low voice, "I'll tell you later." And the boys nodded smiling. "If I were you, I would be watching them." Gendry said. "Trust me, we will." Joanna said. "You're lucky that there are no more White Walkers or something like that." Jon said. "I was not that bad." Joanna said. "Yes, yes, you were." Tyrion amd Jaime said at the same time. "We all were always expecting you to get into trouble." Pod said. "Yeah, you and Arya." Jon said. "Come on, we are not the only ones." Arya said, looking at Brienne. "Fine, I was too. Only when I was a child." Brienne said. "You can't tell us that me and Sansa were the only ones well behaved here." Daenerys said. "Well behaved?" Jon asked. "I was mean, not bad behaved." Sansa said. "Were you like us when you were children?" a red headed girl asked. "Uuuh, not really, but a little bit, Jeyne." Sansa said. "You think we'll be like you when we grow up?" Marianne asked. "In somethings, but you'll be yourselves all the same." Joanna said. Then Jorah and Gerion started to play with wooden swords and all of the kids went there to see. And their parents laughed. "Where have I seen this before?" Joanna asked.
After some time talking, Daenerys had to take Lyanna and Rhaella to bed and Arya had to take Brandon and Eddard to bed as well. They were the youngest and it was getting late. At that time, Galladon, Jenny and Catelyn were talking non-stop about swords and swordfighting, while Jorah, Gerion, Thomas, James, Rickon and Mia were playing with wooden swords, and Jeyne, Marianne and Joan were sewing near the fireplace.
Some more hours passed and then they all agreed that was better going to sleep. Brienne took Catelyn and Joan to bed, Arya and Gendry took Mia, Sansa took Jeyne while Tyrion took Gerion and Rickon, Jon and Daenerys took Jorah, Pod took James and Thomas and at last Joanna and Jaime went to take Galladon and Jenny and Marianne, because they did not come. After Joanna called Marianne, she said, "Come on, Mary. Let's see if we can get your sister to go to bed." "If I didn't want to, she won't want either." Marianne said and then they went to where Jenny and Galladon were. "Gal, come on. You're sisters must be already ready to go to bed." Jaime said to his son. "But we are talking about swords, father." Galladon said. "This remind you of something?" Joanna asked her brother. "Yes, how many years has there been?" Jaime asked. "A few." Joanna said. "That means we can stay?" Jenny asked. "No, come on, Jen." Joanna said. "Fine." Jenny and Galladon said at the same time and they went with them.
In the corridor while walking to the room, Joanna said to her daughters, "Let's see, if your father managed to put the twins to bed." And the girls giggle. Then they went to the room where Pod and the twins were. When they entered, they saw that the boys and Pod were playing with wooden swords. "You know that I asked you to put them to bed, right?" Joanna said smiling. "You know that I answered everytime that I will try. Today it did not work." Pod said smiling too and she laughed. "Join us!" James said. "Girls, go ahead." Joanna said and then Jenny and Marianne took two wooden swords that were in the room and started to play with their brothers. "We are a wonderful family." Joanna said. "We are and they still have to grow up." Pod said and then they kissed. "Ew." the boys and Jenny said, while Marianne said, "Aw." And Pod and Joanna laughed. "Ready to go to battle, ser?" Pod asked Joanna. "Let's go, ser." Joanna answered and then they joined their kids in their playing.

7 YEARS LATER

After 17 years of prosperity, three ravens flew in different directions. One to KingsLanding. One to Tarth. And one to Casterly Rock.

CONTINUE IN THE CHILDREN OF SPRING... coming in 2020
|
Here: https://my.w.tt/uEXPpZzc82

A/N: Hi! Now this is really the end, I hope you enjoyed this story, because I enjoyed writing it a lot. Again, thank you for voting and for comenting.