Earth? (Ch1)

Y/n: Name
E/c: Eye Colour
H/c: Hair Colour
H/l: Hair Length
S/c: Skin tone
F/c: Favourite Colour
You get the idea. Enjoy!

-------

We've been hunting the last source of magic for weeks now. "Drop it!" I hear my idiotic brother say. I turn to see my brown-haired, blue-eyed and pale friend who goes by the name of Pierce, holding the orb away from Noi, my brother.

"That's right, drop it this way." The light grey-haired and blue-eyed over-confident moron yells. Leif, he's one of the best assassins in Daemos. But not the smartest.

"It's mine! I rightfully cornered it first!" Noi exclaims and I roll my eyes at their petty behaviour. Noi has orange hair with orange eyes and pale skin. I have s/c skin with similar facial features, my hair is h/l and h/c and my eyes are e/c. My horns are f/c and the same shape as Nois, but I'm taller than him, which he doesn't like.

"You wanna try me?" Leif threatens, looking aggressively at Noi. "Face me! I'm delivering it to his highness first!" Noi rebuttals.

"I think you'll find that you're wrong there brother," I say sneak attacking Pierce by sweeping his legs, he drops the orb to catch his fall and allowing me to take it. "I'll be delivering it to Prince Asch," I say smugly.

Prince Asch is a hot-head. He has dark hair, eyes and honestly, he has a stick up his royal as- I mean butt. I don't like him and he hates me, but I wanted to get up in the ranks so I have to be on his good side... Easier said than done with a mouth like mine. Hopefully, in the next part of the mission, I can really speak my mind.

"Petty, all of you. Truly it doesn't matter who delivers it. As long as it's me." Rhys states in his normal 'I know more than you' tone. He's an interesting character. The most level headed out of everyone, which is why I get along with him the best. He has dark skin with dark hair and blue eyes, he's quite cute but I would never tell him that.

I smirk at him, "Fine. Go get it." throwing it in a random direction I hear Leif catch it, "It's mine!" Noi yells as he attacks Leif. Rhys throws a ball of his magic making Noi and Leif move out of the way dropping the orb.

Noi runs to get it but I shove him out of the way, whacking him into Rhys. Laughing at their inability to really think before acting, I pick up the orb. Suddenly I'm hit with a ball of magic and fire surrounds me. Crap, Asch is here.

Looking around to find him the second I do I bow, not bowing to him is a mistake I'm not willing to make again. At least not on Daemos.

"Your highness. I can explain," Rhys starts, "We had obtained the soul when it slipped from our grasp and-"

I cut him off, "-we had a delay, your highness." I say looking towards Asch as I do I see Lady Grandma appear from behind Asch. Oh brother.

"Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?" She says in a flirtatious tone. She creeps me out, but she also hates my guts as I quote 'hung around the guys to much'. At least I'm not a perv. Friggen weird old lady.

"Lady Grandma," Rhys says kinda shocked from her tone of voice. I don't know why is his, he should be used to it by now. Pierce gets the worst of it though. Poor guy.

"Not now grandmother," Asch states annoyed, not even trying to hide his eyes rolling in annoyance.

"Silence!" Lady Grandma complains glaring at her grandson, "Hmph! When I was the queen of the land Daemos I could have your tongue for speaking back at me." She says with distaste. That's one of her favourite lines to use on me. It's funny hearing repeated to someone else.