The Park (Ch15)

We eventually all leave and get into the elevator. "Why are you so red Ava? What happened? What did Leif and Pierce do?! I told them not to follow you. What did you two do!?" I ask annoyed on why they embarrassed Ava.

"I'm red because I just realised you guys take everything literally. Was y/n seriously the only one to go to school?" Ava asks, her face slowly going back to its normal colour

"Oh, I didn't realise you would ask us about our culture." Rhys says surprised, "Hm, well learning, as y/n said earlier, isn't a primary concern on Daemos. Most learning is about magic and fighting since it's our primary way of survival."

"Teaching it a luxury only, certain, Daemos get to be in." Leif says looking at me as he says 'certain' and I spit my tongue out at him.

"Interesting, okay then. I'm going to teach you guys some manners." Ava states looking at the guys. "First, form a line. Noi you get to be the line leader." Ava says looking at Noi.

"M-m-me?! Leader?!" Noi asks, eyes lighting up. He is the lowest ranking out of all of us, so him being considered a leader in anything is a literal miracle to him.

"Hey, why is Noi the line leader?!" Asch complains and soon the others start to complain too. Why do they take things so literally?!

We manage to get to the park in one piece. Ava is definitely a very motherly person with the way she's handling this situation. It's amusing to me.

"Why are there so many people in the park?!" Ava exclaims as she looks around the park.

It's true, there is a lot of humans here. I stay by Ava as I don't want to do anything stupid. But the guys had other plans.

Ever since Rhys had ice-cream he has been obsessing over it so he went straight to the ice-cream truck. Asch and Noi went onto the building in the park and started talking to the tiny humans. Leif was tipping over something and Pierce did a disappearing act.

Ava placed a rug thing and the box on the ground then ran off to get everyone. I don't know what to do or what's right or wrong in this situation so I just sit down and observe.

Ava manages to get Leif back over to the rug, "You see this. It's a magical barrier, much like my cray-o-la magic. If you leave it without my permission. You die." Ava explains and Leif groans in response.

Ava runs off to get the others, "Ugh, I hate this. But I do enjoy the thrill of my life being in danger." Leif laughs and I chuckle at his obsession with death, still not taking my eyes off of Ava though.

"You're so weird," I state as I look over to see what Ava is doing now. She managed to get Rhys, he has an ice-cream. Figures.

"You can't just take things from kids or bribe them! I'll teach you more about that later." Ava says to Rhys as she runs off again.

"You really like ice-cream huh?" I ask as I turn to Rhys as he looks at the ice-cream with stars in his eyes. I think he has now blocked out the rest of the world now as he eats the ice-cream.

"Hahahaha! She caught you guys too!" Leif laughs and I snicker slightly at the childish behaviour.

Ava sighs, "Okay here, you guys can eat the sandwiches and I got you guys some milk boxes. You guys just stay here and drink your milk and-" She looks at all of us again. And think she's finally realised she is missing one. "-Wait. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Where is Pierce?! Stay here and remember, if you leave, you die!" Ava runs off again.

"I hate this..." Asch groans and Rhys just licks his ice-cream contently. Noi sits next to Leif and they start talking and trying to figure out the milk box thing they found in the bigger box. I can't help but laugh at the situation.

"What are you laughing at?" Asch growls and I smirk. "You want the honest answer or the answer that won't annoy you?" I ask and he scowls at me. "Honest." He states, making me snicker.

"I'm laughing at you." I state and he growls, "What? You wanted an honest answer!" I say still snickering at him and he growls more.

"I swear y/n it's like you want Asch to kill you," Noi states as he finishes his sandwich and starts to drink the milk in the box. Looks like he and Leif figured it out.

Asch tries to make the milk in the box work but he can't get the hang of it, "Here." I say to Asch as I grab it and stab the hollow red thing into the box before passing it back to him.

"How did you do that?" He asks looking at the box, "I stabbed it." I reply and I lie down on the death rug.

"Great! You guys are all still alive and not causing problems! Alright, come on! We gotta go home!" Ava exclaims and I sit up, "Already?" I ask and she nods.

"Because Mr Green is here, and he is a huge supporter of my dad's campaign and if he sees me with you guys that will just uh-just trust me. I will bring you guys out again tomorrow okay?" Ava says as she grabs the rug and the basket.

"Let's go!" She says leading the way, I look at the others ans shrug before following. At least we get to go out again tomorrow.