Don't Leave Me. (Ch29)

No one's POV

Y/n stood there in shock as the others looked at the situation at hand. After Asch caressed her on the lips he ran into the part of the apartment the Daemos had created.

His emotions were running high, confusion plastered on his face as he recalls what he did. "Why?" Was his only thought.

Noi was too busy celebrating that Ava caressed him on the cheek to notice that his older sister was now standing there in shock. Heck, he didn't even see what Asch did.

Ava saw though, and she took action. Grabbing y/n by the hand Ava took y/n to her room to talk as Ava knew with no doubt in her kind that poor y/n would explode from confusion, doubt and stress.

Rhys and Peirce looked at each other not knowing exactly what to say. Rhys was trying to analyse the situation only for no answer to form in his mind.

Peirce was thinking about Ava's caress on the check as that's all that mattered to the love-struck Daemos.

Leif was in a state of not knowing what to do, he wanted to be mad that Noi was happy about Ava caressing him. He also wanted to be happy Ava caressed him and he wanted to make fun of Asch and Y/n. "Wow, didn't know it did that. Why did he do it though? I'm so gonna make fun of them for it later. Especially because both their faces were bright red. Gods I'm hungry... Noi is way too happy about Ava... This is a long paragraph... Did I just break the fourth wall? Eh." Leif thought before leaving to go find Asch.

Y/n sat on the bed, her mind still in breakdown mode and trying so hard to reboot. But it just can't understand it. Then it does.

Y/n POV

Asch caressed me. Prince Asch caressed me. The royal pain in my arse put his lips on mine and then ran. The guy who I've hated since the day I met him. The guy who hated me.

I feel my brain physically load this information and process it. Trying to understand the meaning of this madness.

"Y/n... Are you okay?" Ava asks as my brain finally loads everything and I explode.

"No, I'm not okay! Asch just caressed me!" I reply, my face lighting up like fire and Ava looks at me weirdly.

"Caress?" She asks and I sigh, "It's what Daemos call a kiss. It's not something casually done on Daemos. For someone to caress someone else..." I trail off at the thought and face heats up more.

Oh, my Gods, this can't be happening. Why? Why now? What will happen because of this? What does it mean? Does it mean anything? This is Asch I'm talking about. Of course, it means something.

As much of a moron he is, he doesn't do stuff without reason. Sure what he does is almost always while thinking irrationally and on impulse, but it still has a reason.

But if it means what I think it means then I'm scared. If it means he likes me back. Then I don't want it.

I don't trust him. As much as my heart loves him my brain refuses to believe it. The royal family took me from my school. My home. My mother. And threatened Noi too, just to make me work for them.

He might have had no say in the matter, but it still happened. On top of that, how would that work? Sure we are both people of status but of completely different statutes.

I am the best female assassin on Daemos and in the top five overall genders. That gives me a status in fighting and is the reason why I am his knight.

And that's the thing, I'm his knight. He is the Prince. Two different statutes that don't mix well. Why did he have to go make things so complicated?!