Dress me (Ch13)

Everyone managed to get back to the apartment okay. Ava promised she would take us to the human world when the sunrises so I'm waiting for that. Unfortunately, though I'm also trying to keep the others out of her room.

I go and check on her again only to see Rhys talking to her, "Rhys! Leave her alone she wants to sleep!" He looks over to me and nods. He walks over to the door where I'm standing, "Don't forget!" He says to Ava before leaving.

I sit back down on the couch only to hear Ava's door open again. Getting up I realise this is gonna be a long night. I sigh and look into Ava's room to see Leif punching her phone. "Leif! Stop smashing her phone and get out! She's trying to sleep!" Leif looks over to me and Ava takes that opportunity to take the phone away.

Leif sighs and leaves the room. Rolling my eyes, I shut the door as I leave too. Why can't they learn to just stay out?

I hear the door for the third time tonight. I get up and check to see Noi, just laying next to her. "Noi! Leave her be!" I growl at him and jumps, "Sorry!" He says before leaving.

Why is this so tiring. Well, that's at least three of them stopped from annoying her. Maybe I can sleep now and the other two, if they annoy her, won't be so bad.

"Y/n... Get up..." I hear Noi say and I wake up, why do I want to punch him in the face right now. Oh right, he woke me up. Did the guys sleep at all last night? Maybe... I don't know.

"What is it Noi?" I ask as I sit up, "Pierce is going to wake up Ava so we can go explore E-arth!" Noi says excitedly. I stretch and walk over to Ava's room.

Pierce is there, he's patting her gently to wake her up. That's so cute! Maybe coming to Earth really was a good thing. Not for the magic crisis, but... Maybe the kindness one.

Most Damos aren't kind. Especially to people who aren't Daemos. So for me to so quickly feel the need to protect Ava, and for Pierce to be so gentle and kind to Ava. And even for both Asch and Leif not killing her yet!

This doesn't just happen.

Daemos aren't just suddenly kind.

This has something to do with Ava. I'll figure out what eventually.

Ava sits up sleepily, Leif enters the room now too. "What's going on?" She asks groggily.

"It's time for you to dress me." Asch says bluntly and Ava looks at him confused, "Huh?" She asks rubbing her eyes, still half asleep.

Noi walks in with the bag of clothes and Rhys is already dressed with his horns hidden, I should go do that. Nah, I'll wait here first in case Ava needs help.

"W-what is this?" Ava asks seeming both confused and disturbed.

"You said yesterday that you would help them put on their human clothes," Rhys answers, Ava's eyes go wide and her face slightly pink.

"W-what I didn't mean that literally-" She tries to get out of doing this but Asch interrupts her, "Too late." He says walking closer. I step closer too in case he does something stupid.

Asch rips off his shirt, "Dress me." He demands and Ava's face goes bright red. Oh no, that's a bad thing!

"Wait!" Ava says standing up on her bed, Asch comes closer. "Dress me!" He demands again. I can't help but laugh at this scenario. What is happening right now? I'm so confused. I start to laugh and Asch notices.

"You find this funny?" He asks glaring at me and I laugh more, "Sorry. It's just you're demanding a sorceress to dress you. Meaning you're dumb enough to not be able to do it yourself. Being a Prince one would assume you'd be smarter." I say through laughter.

Asch growls, "If you're so clever. You dress me then." He says turning to me. I look at him with an eyebrow raised, "Excuse me?" I ask, my laughter dying down and slight anger in my voice.

"Dress me." He demands and I roll my eyes, "If I show you will you leave Ava, Rhys and me alone about dressing you?" I ask and he thinks for a bit then growls.

"Fine." He states and I roll my eyes at his stubbornness, "Ava. Can you help me show the guys how to dress themselves? They seem to be lacking in the brain department."

"It's not our fault we didn't go to school y/n!" Noi complains and I roll my eyes again. "This isn't something you learn in school Noi! This is something you just know! Now shut up and let me show you guys how it works!"

They shut up and I grab the clothes out of the bag, including mine. I'm not going to dress in front of them properly. I like my privacy, but I'll do my best.

"Okay, first everyone grab your clothes." They listen and grab their clothes.

I explain to them how to put on each item of clothing, when I'm done explaining I grab Ava and head to the door, "Right. You guys follow those instructions and get change in here. Ava and I will get changed in the bathroom." I say going to leave but Asch stops me.

"You said you'd show us!" He growls and I growl back, "I did. That's enough information to do it yourself. If you're still confused ask Rhys. Now Ava and I are going to get changed in the bathroom."

I slam the door shut and head to the bathroom, "Thanks for helping me y/n." Ava says quietly, face still red from earlier.

"No problem Ava. You may be 'our prisoner', but you don't deserve to be yelled at or forced to do anything that stresses you out or makes you feel uncomfortable. You are helping us after all." We head into the bathroom and get changed. I wonder where Ava is going to bring us too.