Strange Human (Ch3)

We head over to the human and she's talking to herself. Strange, but I do it too. Just not usually in public.

"Descend at once," Asch demands, I roll my eyes. He doesn't have rule over humans, why does he bother trying to command them? Idiot.

"Huh?" The female asks, confused. Maybe she can't understand us?

"De-scend-da," Asch says slowly like that's gonna help.

"You can drop the medieval roleplay, I'm not in any way happy to participate. As you can tell!" She says. denying Asch's request and I laugh.

"Ha, you got denied Asch, funny that. Humans don't obey you." I smirk and he puts his sword to my throat.

"Say another word y/n. I dare you." He growls, being used to this treatment I roll my eyes at him and gently push his sword off my throat.

Calmly and confidently, I walk over to the female, "Hi. I'm y/n, the best female warrior in Daemos. Standing in front of you is the extremely stubborn Prince Asch. Along with his other knights. Who might you be?" I ask trying to be polite. If she's anything like the other female humans she could be powerful.

"Wow, you guys are really into this roleplaying thing huh? Okay fine I'll play along." I look at her confused and she starts to speak in a fake distressed voice. " Oh, cruel fate! How could a poor maiden like me get stuck in a tree? Oh, I remember! Because your stupid muscle-bound friend put me here!"

Annoyed with her antics I go to get her down but Asch sets the tree on fire causing her to fall off. Eh, I guess that works too. "You done poor maiden? You're getting quite annoying," I state and she looks at Asch and me wide-eyed, I turn back to the others to see Asch getting yelled at by Rhys, fair enough. Asch shouldn't have used magic.

"Prince Asch! Don't use your magic for such matters!" Rhys yells at Asch and he just rolls his eyes. Suddenly I feel someone grabs my horns and pulls on them and have no idea what to do, I was not expecting, for all the things the human could have done, was not expect her to grab my horns.

Everyone gasps and I try to get out of the humans grasp. "What the feck do you think you're doing?!" I squeak, my cheeks bright red. Did she really just- Why would she do that?! I manage to get out of her grip and fall in the process, "Ow." I state annoyed, rubbing my arm as I fell onto them first, causing them to catch my weight.

"They're real... Heh." She says in shock before fainting and I pick myself up from the floor, dusting myself off. "You killed her," Noi says and I look at him then back at the female.

"No, I didn't," I state, my voice still high pitched and very uncomfortable. Rhys walks over to her and checks to see if she's alive, "The humans alive. Just unconscious." He agrees, "We should take her and find a base of operations."

I look down to see a creature by Asch's feet, "Prince Asch. I believe that's a spirit by your feet." I say regaining my posture and it starts to walk away, "Follow it!" I yell following the spirit. The others come too and Pierce picks up the human, taking her with. She's a strange one.

The spirit takes us up some stairs in a building. We come to a door and I try to open it. But it won't open. "What now-" Before I can finish my sentence Asch melts the door handle and walks in. "That works I guess," I say walking inside. The others close behind.

Noi beings looking at everything in awe. Honestly, if it weren't for me he'd probably be dead with his naivety. But that's what I love about my baby brother I guess. He's too innocent for his own good.

Pierce places the human down on the couch and I kneel next to her, examining her. She's not that different from the females in Daemos. Her clothing is just a little more revealing I guess.

I move hair out of her face and study her relaxed facial expression. I can't seem to read her like I can Daemos. Daemos are easy to read but humans seem to be more complex.

"Y/n, stop staring at the human," Asch complains and I groan standing up to face him. "I'm trying to read her, humans are unfortunately a lot more complex than Daemos and I can't get a good reading," I complain flopping down on the couch next to her.

"This. Is. So. Comfortable!" I say snuggling into the couch more. "Really?!" Noi exclaims as he flops onto the couch too, but because I'm spread across it he jumps onto me.

"Noi! Get off!" yell pushing him off me and he lands on the floor roughly, "Ow..." He whines looking over at the spirit in awe as it walks over to him.

"I think this spirit likes me." He says touching its nose. This only annoyed the spirit though...

Noi screams as the spirit chases him, "It's not friendly! Help!" He screams, reluctantly I go to help him chasing after him. "Noi! Your moron you angered it! It better not kill you or I'm gonna be so mad at you!" I yell.

The other four accept that Noi has been chosen to die and are no help, "Noi! Die in silence! You'll alert the nearby humans!" Rhys complains and I try to help Noi.

The spirit is definitely harmless though as it doesn't hurt Noi at all. I can't help but laugh at Noi's panic. "Noi it's harmless stop screaming!" I state tackling him to the ground and putting my hand over his mouth. To my disgust he licks it and I instantly remove my hand.

"Ew! Noi!" I complain getting up rubbing my hand on my clothes as the cat sits on Noi. "Ahh! Y/n! I'm sorry! Help!" Noi exclaims and I laugh hysterically.

"Noi calm down it's just sleeping!" I say through my laughter he sighs in relief. "Just don't annoy it again and it won't kill you," I explain and he nods slowly.

This place is weird. I wonder if the human is awake yet.