I'm So Done (Ch20)

We get outside and Asch immediately goes to kill me, but Rhys stops him. "Prince Asch you must calm down. Killing her in a public place will expose us." Rhys explains calmly while Asch growls.

"I don't care she needs to die!" He snaps and I glare at him, "Now is not the time Asch! I need to discuss with all of you the behaviour you had in the place of pizza." I demand. I've truly lost my shit.

For once in their stupid lives, they listen to me and shut up, "Okay so I've been studying humans for the entire time we've been here. I've noticed they don't like yelling, fighting, killing or being told what to do. ALL OF WHICH you guys tend to do an excessive amount of here!"

"Also, Ava doesn't like stressful situations, my best guess is other humans don't either. So don't stress them out! And lastly, don't fight over courtship of Ava, it's her choice to make." I say finishing my lecture. They all either nod or roll their eyes at me but I don't care. They listened.

"But also on the topic of courting Ava, Noi. I understand that this was your 'mission' but it seems all the guys want a chance, Ava being a sorceress and a 'princess'. So it's now all of your mission I guess?" I say looking at all of them.

"What about you y/n?" Rhys asks and I shake my head in response.

"I don't intend to court Ava. I do intend to stop you guys from hurting her or pressuring her in any way though. If you do I won't hesitate to hurt or even kill you, Noi I won't kill you, but I will beat the crap out of you. We don't know how courting works here but if you all truly intend to court her you're going to do it the way they do on Earth." I say to all of them and once again, some nod and others just roll their eyes.

"On that note, we aren't on Daemos anymore prince Asch. Ava is fair game for any of us." Leif states and I roll my eyes, knowing I'm going to have to keep him in check.

If I'm going to give my personal opinion on the matter of courtship I would choice Pierce or Rhys to court Ava. Sure their intentions may be for power but that's not the complete reason. For Asch and Leif it is the complete reason. Noi just loves anyone who shows affection toward him and being the lowest ranking I know how badly he wants to rank up, courting Ava would do that.

On top of all that two people who "want" to court Ava really shouldn't because they actually like each other... *Cough* Noi and Leif.

"What." Asch growls and Rhys quickly explains his point of view, "Prince Asch, just because Leif switches between loyalties doesn't mean he speaks for all of us. Allow me to explain, determined as we all may be to get magic from E-earth, Ava's parents may not allow you to marry her. Which means it's better to have many options as opposed to one."

I nod in agreement to Rhys, "He's right. But at the same time, all of you could end up not being chosen by Ava. You have to all keep that in mind." I add.

"If one of us courts her, would Ava come to Daemos with us?" Noi asks and I look over to him to see his face start to do the red thing that Ava's does.

"Wait... Can humans and Daemos even-" Noi goes to say something but thank the gods he was cut off by Ava and her parents coming out of the place of pizza. I did not want to see where that conversation was going.

"She's alright Noi and friends?" Andrew says questioning the presence of the others.

"Ava!" I go up to her and hug her, "I'm glad you're okay. You didn't hurt yourself fainting did you?" I ask looking at her and she shakes her head.

"I'm okay y/n. Really." She smiles at me and I smile back, I always feel so happy around her. Is this what it's like to care about someone?

To have a friend?