Confused (Ch2)

We walk around into the alleyway looking thing. This place is strange. "So this is E-arth?" Asch asks, I look over to Noi and see he's in pain.

"Noi?! What's wrong?!" I ask, "It's burning!" He yells looking towards the light. Confused I walk over to him and try to pull him into the shade with me but the light hurts me too. "Ugh! What the f-"

"What's wrong?!" Rhys asks and I look over to him, "Our skin! The light makes it feel likes it's on fire!" I exclaim wincing in pain while Noi falls to the floor. I look over to him rolling my eyes, "Get in the shade then you moron!" I yell at him as I sit down in the shade.

"Hang on I can-" Leif goes to say something but is suddenly choking on the air. "Leif what's-" I go to ask what's wrong but then it hits me too. This air, it's toxicity is unbearable! Why is Earth trying to kill us?!

Peirce stumbles trying to walk to the shade as the light is affecting him too. "The air..." Peirce says training off.

"I didn't realise the environment would affect us this much," Rhys says trying to regain his strength.

"Shadows... I need them..." Noi winces, "Then get in them!" I say panting, my body hating everything. Why is it so hot? And so stuffy? And so toxic? And so burning? What is wrong with this place?!

"Stay calm," Peirce says, controlling his breathing, "Wise choice Pierce. The effect is wearing down slowly, still, the air has toxicity to it." Rhys adds as he begins to calm down.

I feel the effects start to become more bearable and I drag Noi into the shade. He leans his head on my shoulder, he looks exhausted and he hasn't even done anything yet.

"Maybe the humans expected us!" Noi exclaims and I shake my head. "Don't be daft brother. They must just live in a toxic environment. Which is odd but they would adapt to it. Great survival technique if you ask me. That way if they are invaded they have the upper hand." I explain, looking around the area, only to see Prince Ash on the ground.

Well, sh-crap. So much for not having doubts you friggin moron. "Rhys, Asch is on the ground." I states and Rhys begins to panic, he goes to walk over to him but can't, "it's heavy." He states, bending down and placing his hands on his knees to support himself.

"We... Need... To... Heal Asch." Leif grunts, the airs toxicity and the lights gaze wearing him down.

"It's hard to move!" Rhys yells as he falls to the floor. Meanwhile, I'm still in the shade and making no attempt to save Asch. Noi is my priority.

I turn my head, still surveying the area, only to see a human running with a black bag and placing it in a big green thing. "Guys! Human!" I whisper yell to them and they look over to me. I move my head in the direction of the short human. I believe it's a female as she has a similar body structure to mine.

She has long dark hair, tan skin and what looked to be purple eyes. She's wearing a pink shirt thing with black pants, but the pants are short? Black shoes are on her feet and as she goes to walk away she turns towards me and meets my gaze.

I quickly look away cursing in my mind as she looks at the guys. We're weakened! And Asch has passed out! What do we do?!

"Are you guys okay?!" She asks looking at all of us.

"Crap, what do we do!" I exclaim. Worried. I don't know what to do! "It's got us cornered!" Noi replies and I give him a reassuring look, "Don't worry. I'll protect you." I say to him and he nods at me. Worry still on his face.

"Don't show weakness," Peirce says looking at us. I nod as Noi and I stand up, ready to attack. "We can barely move!" Leif whisper yells through gritted teeth.

"Be strong, hold your stances," Peirce commands and we nod. Looking towards the human, blades at the ready. Noi and I have the same daggers, mine are just f/c.

"Are you guys okay?!" She asks again but we keep our stance. "Ahh, you guys got like diarrhea or something? I-" She looks over to Asch and gasps.

"Oh my god, are you alright?!" She yells walking over to Asch. Please kill him. Pleaseeee.

"It's touching Asch!" Leif exclaims, "He's dead, he's dead!" Noi adds.

"Your friend is not breathing!" She exclaims, "Intimidate it!" Peirce commands. We do as we are told but I have a feeling she's harmless...

"Hello, are you guys going to do nothing here?!" She asks and we just hold our stances. To my surprise, she kneels down next to Asch and starts pressing down on his chest. It's odd, she does this a couple of times before putting her mouth on his. I'm extremely confused, she might be sucking his organs out! But, through his mouth? That can't be right.

Everyone gasps and yells. I just pray she killed him. He deserves it to be fair. It's a massive douche. Am I mean? Yeah, you know what. I am. I'll own that.

"We need to act!" Leif yells, "Peirce!" Rhys exclaims and Peirce walks up to her. Picks her up by the shirt, making her face him.

"What the heck? What are you doing?!" She yells at him, but then Asch starts coughing. He's not dead? Wait, did she save him? FUC-

"Asch?" Rhys asks and Asch looks in his direction. "I'm, I'm fine." He says standing up. "Let me go or I'm calling the cops!" The human yells at Peirce, kicking her legs around.

"She's calling reinforcements! Evasive manoeuvres!" I yell at Peirce. He grabs his sword and points it towards the girl. "GAH! No Peirce! Use peaceful evasive manoeuvres!" I yell again not wanting him to kill her.

He nods and walks over to a tree, placing her on it. Because she's so short she can't get down, smart. I feel bad for her, but do we have a choice right now? Earth is turning out to be a real dump.

We walk off and try to find out what to do next, all of us startled and confused, but getting used to the atmosphere. "We, we almost died," Noi said letting out the breath he was holding in. He gets so nervous so easily. I put my arm around him comfortingly as we walk and I feel him start to relax a bit.

"This climate is unbearable!" Rhys exclaims and I nod. "At least the effects are beginning to wear off. It's not too bad once you get used to it." Leif says and I roll my eyes.

"Easy for you to say, Leif! Mine, Noi's and Asch's skin are on fire! Why don't you guys have that?!" I ask kinda peeved about it.

"Calm down... We are being watched." Asch says calmly. I look in front of him to see more female humans. Great. "Prepare for battle." He states and I take my arm off of Noi's shoulder, stepping in front of him in the process.

We all turn to face them and get into a battle stance. They squeal and start blinding us with something. I cover my eyes confused about the light and Noi yells, "I'm blind!" Good grief he's such a baby.

"What was that?!" Rhys asks, "They're using some kind of magic! Shield your eyes!" I respond, shutting my eyes and covering Noi's with my hand because he can't seem to function.

"Oh my god! Thanks for posing for us we were afraid to ask! It's hard for us to approach such hot cosplay people!" One of the females say before walking off with the other female.

"Your majesty! Are you alright?" Leif asks concerned. "I'm fine," Asch responds agitated by the situation.

"Those were human females. Where did they get access to such power?" I ask looking at the others.

"We underestimated humans from this world," Peirce responds. All of us becoming more alert.

"I refuse to believe humans could disarm Daemos. We are vulnerable right now due to the climate." Leif adds, not willing to think that humans could actually win a fight with us.

"Indeed, we need to seek shelter." Rhys adds and I nod, "We need to capture a prisoner." Asch states and I think back to the human female.

"What about the female that Peirce placed in the tree? If she's still there she could be useful." I suggest and everyone agrees with me.

"Follow me," Asch commands and we do as he says.

This world is...

Confusing...