e i g h t

6 MAY 2034

6 MAY 2034

◣ C A M E R A  2

"anything new?" jimin questioned as he placed a tray that held seven mugs on the coffee table. Steam danced around the mugs as seven hands extended to grab one each.

namjoon sipped the beverage before answering.

"nothing much but I am researching on flowers." he paused and no on uttered a word. he reached into his backpack and pulled out a thick book and in terms of timeworn appearance everyone was sure that it was at least twenty years old.

he placed it on the coffee table and seven heads gathered around it, observing the rather peculiar writing and diagrams.

one particular illustration caught everyone's eyes.

namjoon pulled back his sleeve revealing the brand tattooed onto his skin and he placed his hand on the table for the others to observe.

"it's the same flower." taehyung remarked breathily, his eyes sweeping over the image. jin's head turned to face the aforementioned.

"thanks for stating the obvious, tae. really appreciate it." he muttered sarcastically and taehyung answered with a flip of a finger making the former chuckle.

namjoon adjusted his glasses and he began to read the words below the diagram lowering his voice slightly, and everyone's attention were directed to him, once again, even jeongguk's who watched his roommate with a look of awe and reverence.

"heather flowers are usually grown in the months of june and november and some varieties are grown in winter under special care. there flowers help with various diseases, especially sleeping disorders."

"so what does it mean? I don't get it." hoseok said with furrowed eyebrows. namjoon pushed his glasses further up his nose bridge as he answered.

"i don't really understand this either but there's something I noticed." he said before holding the page towards the light and there,

in between the lines a cluster of lines and dots drawn with invisible ink only to be revealed when held before light.

-.. . .-.. .. -.-. .- - .

.--. . - .- .-.. ...

.-. --- ... .

a/n :  pay close attention to every detail  :)