s i x t e e n

7 MAY 2034

7 MAY 2034

◣ C A M E R A  3

"don't worry, taehyung. i'll be fine. you take care of yourself too, hmm?" jimin hesitated as he walked towards yoongi's kitchen, leaving yoongi alone by the piano. "besides, I have something to tell you once I get back." jimin said, almost hesitantly.

"i'll be waiting, my love." taehyung replied and the pain in jimin's chest lengthened. jimin ended the call with a small sigh and he walked back to the living room where yoongi had settled on the couch with a searing mug of tea warming his hands.

jimin walked up to him and sat down beside him as yoongi passed him another mug filled to the brim with the same beverage. jimin brought the cup closer to his face as he took in the familiar smell of ginger tea, which was yoongi's speciality.

"where should I sleep tonight?" jimin asked timidly and yoongi took a small sip of his tea before answering.

"i arranged the guest bedroom."

they fell into a silence and jimin took that opportunity to gaze at his ex-lover. he looked good.

better? no.

good? yes, yes he did.

his long, dainty fingers hooked around his mug as he balanced his elbows on his knees. his sable mop of hair broke out at the front of his forehead as bangs that fell ever so gracefully onto his lashes.

jimin watched enthralled as yoongi's eyes darted across the room before finally latching itself onto the piano. his eyes held a passion so genuine. so sincere, that jimin felt his eyes tear up.

it was the same look he had when he used to look at jimin, as if he had the entire universe locked away in his starlit eyes.

he missed yoongi.

he watched as yoongi's finger tapped against the brim of the mug.

once. twice.

but not thrice for this time his hand was not where it was before-- but on jimin's hand. jimin looked at the sunkissed boy in front of him.

he missed yoongi.