Sailor Gaea arrives

This is from a story me and a friend have been working on two years ago, but they never came back. My new helper is December Silvervale. Please understand my first helper.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi everyone, I'm Ayame Mascari. I'm a 14 year old girl and attend Juuban Middle School. I support a lot of charities and I'm very bright, even though I am a bit restless. I always thought that Japan's peace would last forever.

But lately, there have been a lot of strange paranormal incidents that involve a trio called the Sailor Guardians: Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars.

Even though they've saved many people, they've been creating trouble since they first appeared. People had started leaving Japan when they found out that the police couldn't help us. The night before last, this hot guy showed up in the sky and threatened the Sailor Guardians to show up at one of the airports at a certain time last night otherwise he was going to burn Toyko to the ground! The police went there and were simple put to sleep. They didn't even see the guy. Plus all the missing person reports that were solved due to the Sailor Guardians help. They're useless against the strange paranormal incidents that has been plague Tokyo as of late.

But I wasn't going to let all this freaking paranormal stuff affect me. However, little did I know that this morning something strange would happen. Who knew that with just an observation, you would go through so much.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ayame heard the alarm clock go off at 7:45. The beeping grating on her ears. She turned it off, got up and stretched.

"Time to get things started." she yawned.

Thirteen minutes later, Ayame was heading towards the kitchen while reading a book. Being so drawn into the book she was quite looking where she was going so before she knew it she felt her feet trip over something causing her with a shriek as she fell to the floor. Groaning at the small amount of pain she moved her atomic tangerine hair she looked to see the cause of her current position.

"Dad! Are you okay? What are you doing?" She asked as she picked up her book and stood up. She found her father was laying on the ground as he seemed to be reaching into the cabinet. His legs spread out which had caused her to trip prior to this. With a few ouches and mutter of what Ayame assumed was curses he withdrew from the cabinet and greeted her.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Sorry about that, are you okay?" He asked as he hissed in pain of a few scratches he now had on his hands.

"I'm fine. I wasn't looking where I was going. But what happened to you? Why are you all scratched up and why were you like that to begin with?" She asked.

"Well. This morning your mother was making some fish to go with breakfast and the window was open. Then this darn cat came in and ate one. Then when I tried to catch it and get it out of the house, it was spooked and ran all over the place. I finally cornered it in the cabinet and I've been trying to get it to come out without hurting it. Unfortunately the feelings aren't mutual." He explained as they heard a meow from the cabinet.

"Here, let me try." Ayame said as she reached down into the cabinet.

"Sweetheart! Be careful, it's not afraid to scratch someone." Her father warned. This did not stop Ayame as she bent down to get a better look at the feline that caused her father so much trouble.

It was an adult cat with tan fur that looked well fed for a supposed stray alley cat. It's eyes were a crystal blue and what made it really stand out was a mark on it's forehead. She couldn't tell quite yet if it was just an odd patch of fur or a bald spot due to the lighting put oddly enough it was the shape of a perfectly round circle with a cross in the center connected to the edges. And it had red, yellow, green, and blue colors all blended together.