A Brand New Life

I thank December Silentvale for helping me.

As the princesses headed to the Dark Kingdom on foot, Sailor Gaea was amazed they had gotten so far without any more interruptions. She was thankful to the Four Kings of Heaven for probably lending a helping hand. It was either that or Beryl wanted to separate them from the others so she could kill them herself.

Standing at the base, they observed the volcano as Sailor Moon broke the silence. "So this is the Dark Kingdom's lair... Ami... Rei... Mako... Minako... I'll do my best until the very end."

"We both will." Sailor Gaea assured her. Sailor Gaea at time was digusted with Sailor Moon's wishy-washy attitude about being a princess and Sailor Guardian, but now, they were on the same page and would avenge both their kingdoms and protect their friends and family of this new era.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Opening her eyes, Queen Beryl used her scepter to watch the two princesses. Eying them with hate, disgust, and an everburning jealous. Alone in her throne room, the monsters that remained were still trying to hunt the Four Kings of Heaven. But Beryl didn't care. Soon, the bane of her existence would be killed and she already got what she had wanted after all these years. Soon, Queen Metalia would awaken. Nothing could stop her now.

"So, you're finally here... I will personally see to it that you will go straight to hell." She promised.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

As they looked ahead Sailor Gaea took a step forward.

"Well, the Dark Kingdom awaits, and it won't defeat itself. Shall we-" Sailor Gaea said before she turned to her companion and noticed something red coming fast and directly at them.

"Huh?" Sailor Moon asked as she turned to see what had caught Sailor Gaea's attention as they were both swept up into the red orb. "Ah!"

"Ahhhh!" Sailor Moon screamed as they were transported away.

Sailor Gaea tried to remain calm. 'Guess, Beryl got tired of waiting.'

Before Sailor Moon knew it, they were transported to the throne room as the bubble came up from the floor and abruptly deposited them on the floor. Sailor Gaea landed gracefully on her feet and Sailor Moon landed with...less grace as she landed on her butt.

Sailor Gaea searched the dark room but could see no one. As Sailor Moon recovered, they learned they were not alone. The sound of that vile women's voice addressing them, alerting them of her presence.

"Welcome, Princesses. You did good to get this far. I commend you for that." Queen Beryl spoke as light illuminated part of the area she stood, revealing half of her face.

"You..." Sailor Gaea growled. The dreaded woman looked the same as the last time Sailor Gaea saw her. Ugly, bitter, and vile beyond belief.

"You're Queen Beryl?" Sailor Moon questioned.

"Yes. The one and only, in the flesh." Queen Beryl answered as the rest of the room came into view under the lights.

Sailor Moon gasping as the light revealed Dark Endymion kneeling and kissing the back of Beryl's hand.

Sailor Gaea once again growled. "How dare you make my brother kiss that disgusting, filthy hand of yours, you old hag!"

Queen Beryl glared at Sailor Gaea before turning to her new and improved toy. "Endymion. Make yourself useful. Kill the Princesses." She ordered as Dark Endymion's eyes flew open and glowed red before turning into a lifeless dull blue without a hint of light or life in them.

"As you wish." Dark Endymion answered as he rose and turned towards the girls.

Sailor Moon tensed as Dark Endymion zeroed in on them and the man jumped into the air while drawing his sword. Sailor Moon rolled away from the collision course of the sword and Sailor Gaea moved to the opposite side. Seeing he missed, Dark Endymion turned to Sailor Moon.