Let's Become a Princess

I thank December Silentvale for helping me.

Jadeite sighed as he walked towards the apartment building where his fellow generals dwelled. He hoped the two of them had been getting along, though he doubted it. Zoisite might have regretted what he did, but that didn't change the fact there would be arguments.

Entering through the open window, he wasn't shocked at all to see Nephrite and Zoisite wrestling. To his amusement however, Nephrite had Zoisite pinned down to the floor and in a headlock.

"Who's in charge? Who's in charge?" Nephrite taunted his opponent. Not letting him go until he said it.

"Y-You...Are...YOU JERK!" Zoisite yelled. "Let me go...already! You won!"

Nephrite chuckled as he released the younger warrior and he fell to the ground. Picking up a water bottle, he tossed it at Zoisite's head.

"OW! What did you do that for?!" Zoisite yelled.

"To sharpen your reflexes." Nephrite gave as his excuse though they all knew he did it on purpose.

"It's so nice to see you two getting along." Jadeite joked.

"We do not!" They both yelled in unison.

Jadeite just smirked at them before continuing. "If you two are done, I came to tell you what happened."

"Is Ayame alright?! Has there been any news about the Prince?" Nephrite asked getting serious as he sat down.

"Don't worry. Ayame is okay for the most part. But there's news about the Prince." Jadeite answered.

"Well don't keep us in suspense, you furry feline! What happened!?" Zoisite asked.

"Patience is a virtue, Zoisite. The Prince is alive, but like us...he has been brainwashed by the enemy and now works for them. He's after the Silver Crystal and he attacked Sailor Moon with one of his own roses. He has no memory of the past. He wore his Tuxedo Mask outfit, but he introduced himself as Endymion, a commander of the Dark Kingdom."

"Sailor Moon has gotten her act together now that she knows he's alive. Ayame...I think she knew this would happen...but she still wasn't ready for it. She's focused on saving the Prince and defeating the Dark Kingdom. She's gotten used to my presence again, but she still has a nightmare every now and again. Not as often as before, so she's been getting some sleep." Jadeite reported.

The group was silent as they thought over their Prince being brainwashed like they once were and sighed in defeat. "We failed our Prince and the Princess. We can't even help the Princess fight because we're suppose to be dead. I hate feeling powerless like this!" Zoisite yelled.

"Don't lose heart. There might not be much we can do for now, but when the time is right, we will be there for Ayame and help take down the Dark Kingdom. I managed to get you out of the Dark Kingdom and Ayame healed you both. I know we can save the Prince as well." Jadeite spoke determined.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Meanwhile, Ayame was on her way to school, she wasn't as early as she would have liked, but she had trouble sleeping so she was still tired and had a slightly slow start that morning. On the way, she met and ran along side Naru. Up ahead, they saw Usagi running towards the school as well.

"Hey! Good morning, Naru! Good morning, Ayame!" Usagi greeted.

"Morning!" Naru greeted as she high-fived her friend.

"Hmmh. You overslept, too, didn't you?" Usagi assumed.

"Speak for yourself. I was finishing my homework." Naru told her.