The Boy Who Can See the Future

I thank December Silentvale for helping me.

Queen Beryl wasn't amused. Such times were rare, especially when things didn't go according to plan. Once again in the throne room of the Dark Kingdom, she sat on her throne and spoke to Zoisite and Kunzite.

"There are seven Rainbow Crystals in total. And we will not be able to obtain the Legendary Silver Crystal unless we gather all seven. I'm sure you're already well aware of this." Queen Beryl reminded them.

"Yes." Zoisite and Kunzite answered.

"At the moment, we have one of them in our possession. Only one... because you failed to bring me another one. Instead, you allowed Tuxedo Mask to take it. And! You allowed Sailor Gaea get the Earth Defender's Sword!" Queen Beryl shouted.

"I apologize, my Queen." Zoisite said.

"Don't worry, Queen Beryl. That's not about to happen again. I'm sure he's about to go after all the other Rainbow Crystals. The next time he appears, we will destroy him and reclaim the Rainbow Crystal that he possesses." Kunzite quickly covered and placated the Queen for his pupil.

"That better happen soon, and don't forget, I want the other five crystals as well. As for the monsters, your main priority should be the crystals. We need to have all seven of those crystals in our possession to revive our Great Ruler!" Queen Beryl reminded them.

XXXXXXXXXX

It was a noisy day for Ami as she walked to school. Reading her text book as she past a construction site. Workers were lifting up beams and securing them. Still, this didn't stop her from getting her studying done.

"Miss Mizuno! Please wait up!" A voice called out to her from behind her.

Looking up from her book and turning around, Ami was happy to see a friend of hers. Ryo Urawa.

"Huh? Oh, hi Ryo! Good morning!" Ami greeted.

Ryo was a fellow student with brown hair and dark blue eyes that could nearly be mistaken for black. He wore boys' school uniform of a white button up shirt and blue pants. He also carried his school bag with him.

"G-Good morning! Uh, I was, uh..." Ryo stuttered as he looked at Ami with a shy smile before glancing up above behind her with a worried expression and returning it back to her.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Ami asked. Polite as always.

Behind her and in the construction site works where the workers were doing their work, lifting a particular beam up. However, perhaps it wasn't secured properly but the beam began to tilt and slip out of the bindings. Falling down to the ground, ever so closer to Ami.

"Oh no! Look out!" One of the workers shouted. Desperately trying to warn those below.

Ami turned to look at the commotion as the beam slammed down into a truck and fell forward on to the side walk in front of her. The force and scare it gave her forced her to drop her school bag as the metal roof bent under the weight of the beam. When the dust settled, Ami could only stare in shock. Shocked breath released as she morbidly wondered what would have happened if she had been standing just a little forward. If she had just kept walking...

Turning, she look for Ryo who had stopped her from possibly getting squashed, but the boy was gone. Two workers came forward to see of she was okay.

"Are you alright?!" The first one asked.

"Did you get hurt?!" Asked the second.

After assuring them she was fine, Ami went to school. Today was dark day for many students. Today, their test scores would be posted for all to see.