Ayame becomes a Bride!

I thank December Silentvale for helping me.

Sometime after, the petition proved to be a success and after the incidents with the Dark Kingdom, there was little opposition. Days after, Ayame, Naru, and Usagi were once again in class. One of Ayame's favorite classes besides Art. Home Economics. She didn't necessarily like everything about the class, but she found it fun to make her owns designs of clothes.

She was at least awake while the others struggle to pay attention or the others who had already lost the battle and fallen asleep. Much like the resident bun head, but that was hardly new.

The teacher, Ms. Akiyama, was in front of the class. Drawing on the board. She had blueish-greenish hair in a bun. Round glasses and wore a lab coat under which was a pink button shirt and a yellow rose attached. Ayame couldn't see it at the moment, but her teacher also wore an orange skirt with a white belt.

Turning from the board she said, "That's how to measure darts for a dress." sighing with a dreamy expression on her face. Ms. Akiyama had been distracted for the entire class.

Naru seemed to have noticed this too as she looks at Usagi, who in her sleep muttered, "Sure, I'll have another pork bun."

Seriously, if it wasn't a guy it was food.

Ms. Akiyama walked to the window. Still in her own little world. After classes, Ayame and the girls when out for ice cream.

"I wonder what's wrong with Ms. Akiyama. She's so distracted." Naru commented.

Usagi yawned before answering. "You're telling me! That home economics class was so boring, I can't even wake up now that it's over!" Adding another yawn to prove her point.

Naru nodded. "Ms. Akiyama used to be really passionate about sewing, too! I just don't know what could of happened to her."

"Well, I can answer that!" Umino said popping up from behind Ayame.

All three were startled and turned their wrath upon him. "Why are you always popping up and scaring us all the time?!"

Umino didn't answer the girls question and continued with the explanation of why Ms. Akiyama was acting odd. Ayame doubted it was because of a monster. The pattern so far was making them more aggressive and mean. Not distracted. "Uh-oh. I actually found out the cause of Ms. Akiyama's strange behavior. I believe that it is strongly connected to her engagement."

"Her engagement!" The three of them exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes. Ms. Higure Akiyama is thirty-four years old and still unmarried. But she's strongly determined to change that. Her greatest desire is to marry her beloved in a beautiful ceremony while wearing a wedding dress that she sewed herself." Umino explained.

How he got this information confused Ayame. Did the boy stalk people? Or was it because he was kind of a teacher's pet and they just gossiped with him around. It was either that or the boy might have a career as a private detective.

Umino went on to explain how Ms. Akiyama's fiancé proposed to her. How did he find out this stuff?!

"Well, it's not an ideal situation, but as long as they love each other." Umino finished. Closing his memo book.

"Give me the ideal or nothing at all! I believe in impossibly high standards! As long as they're handsome, go for it! Take a chance with them! I, for one, plan to get married by the age of twenty-five!" Usagi told them. Clearly, not moved by the story. When her ice cream fell on her head, Ayame could help but think it was life giving Usagi a reality check and cooling her off both literaly and metaphorically.