The Shining Silver Crystal

I thank December Silentvale for helping me.

"Sailor V, I mean Sailor Venus..." Sailor Jupiter slipped up, but quickly corrected herself.

"Wait a minute, could you be the Moon Princess?" Sailor Moon asked.

"I'm not. But like all of you, I'm a Guardian dedicated to protecting the princess." Sailor Venus assured them.

"That's different from us." Sailor Gaea said as they all turned to look at Sailor Gaea's team. "We're the same in the fact we're all Sailor Guardians, however, my team has a slightly different mission. We're dedicated to protecting the Princess of Earth."

The others nodded as Sailor Moon when into fangirl mode. Her cheaks coated with a blush as she thought, 'I don't believe it! My hero, Sailor V, is right here in front of me!'

"It's really nice to meet you, all of you." Sailor Venus said as she offered her hand for the members of her team to shake.

"Nice to meet you!" Sailor Mercury greeted as she took the offered hand.

"Hi here!" Sailor Mars said as she placed her on top of theirs.

"Glad you're here." Sailor Jupiter following the other members example.

"This is great!" Sailor Moon cheered as she put her hand in last.

"Hey! Let us in too!" Sailor Notus yelled at them as they came over and began placing their hands in the pile. It was a little crowded, but they managed.

"Let this be proof to all those present, while our missions maybe be different, we will defeat the Dark Kingdom once and for all, together." Sailor Gaea announced.

Everyone agreed to that before the moment was broken by Artemis and they all let go of each others hands.

"While it is nice that all of you finally met, I need you to realize we're in the middle of an important investigation here. We'll share the details with you tomorrow night when we meet at the Hikawa Shrine. See you later, Luna." Artemis remined them.

"Right Artemis, see you then!" Luna said her farewell.

"Bye everyone! Later!" Sailor Venus said as she jumped off with her cat into the night.

"Well, there she goes." Sailor Mercury said.

"She sure doesn't waste any time." Sailor Mars said.

"Yeah, and she's so cool!" Sailor Moon fangirled.

Sailor Gaea sighed. They hadn't really meet Minako yet and while she seemed cool now, she was different than how she portraited herself in front of them. Sailor Gaea also wondered if she should tell them she knew who Tuxedo Mask really was, but decided against it. It wasn't her place to tell. She just hoped Mamoru would be okay.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Down in the depths of the Dark Kingdom, Kunzite and Zoisite stood before their queen. However, unlike all the other times, when they stood in the throne room. This time, they stood outside the chamber leading to the sleeping Queen Metalia. A black fog seeping out of the chamber and covering the floor of the entrance.

"Queen Beryl... " Kunzite began tentatively, hoping to avoid angering her or offending. "Why did you order us to retreat from battle?"

"We were so close to getting the Rainbow Crystals and finishing off Tuxedo Mask!" Zoisite bemoaned, irritated.

"Orders have been given from the Great Ruler." Queen Beryl informed them.

"And what are those orders?" Kunzite asked.