Enter Venus

I thank December Silentvale for helping me.

The Dark Kingdom, the secret organization out to take over the world, their hideout unknown. Things were going well for them in resent events. Having obtained five of the seven Rainbow Crystals, they only needed two more to have the complete set. The only thing stopping them from having them all was Tuxedo Mask. Zoisite knew of this and knew he had to draw him out somehow.

Before the court of Queen Beryl, Zoisite projected many images of the various fights between the Sailor Guardians and the former members of the Four Kings of Heaven. Right now it was showing how Tuxedo Mask saved Sailor Moon from Nephrite's lion. Seeing all of this made queen Beryl clench her hand in a fist. Emitting an angry growl.

Queen Beryl was fed up. "Enough of this!" She yelled as she shattered the images.

Zoisite was a little shocked to see her do that. He had worked hard on getting all those images ready.

"Explain yourself, Zoisite. What is the purpose of this? Why would you think I would wish to see these images?" Queen Beryl demanded to know.

Turning around and smiling, Zoisite explained. "Well, Queen Beryl, every time we have Sailor Moon within our grasp, someone comes to her rescue and it's always the same person, as those scenes reveal."

"Yes. So? It's Tuxedo Mask." Queen Beryl said. Everyone knew this after Nephrite used that to try and lure out Sailor Moon to kill her. "Have you finally figured out his true identity?"

"Unfortunately, no. We still don't know who he is. But, my Queen, we know one thing for sure. And that is he will only appear when he knows Sailor Moon is in great danger. All we have to do is place Sailor Moon in peril and Tuxedo Mask will come to us." Zoisite explained part of his plan.

"If he does appear, will you be able to retrieve the two Rainbow Crystals he has stolen? You do realize that this is the last chance you'll have to succeed, right, Zoisite?" Queen Beryl reminded him.

Zoisite bowed. "Yes... And I won't fail you."

"Not so fast, Zoisite." Kunzite interrupted as he stepped forward.

"Huh? Kunzite!" Zoisite said with a smile as Kunzite bowed before their queen.

"Listen, if your plan is to lure Tuxedo Mask out into the open so that you can deal with him, then the first thing you need to do is separate them from the Sailor Guardians. With your permission, I'd be happy to take on that part of the job, my Queen." Kunzite proposed.

"Very well. Bring me all seven of the Rainbow Crystals. And do not fail me this time." Queen Beryl ordered them.

"Yes, my Queen." Both said in unison as they bowed.

'Though I swear allegiance to Queen Beryl. She is not my true motivation. I am doing this for no one but you, Kunzite. I want to make you proud of me. You're not just my mentor. You're my friend, I would give my very life for you!' Zoisite thought as he griped his handing into a fist.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day at Tozai Bank, gun shoots were heard throughout the building.

The bank clerks and regular people who were minding their own business released scared screams as a man with a gun entered the establishment wearing a green and brown hat, a pair of sunglasses, and a white bandana to cover his face and protect his identity. Along with a blue jacket.

"You behind the counter! Money in the bag!" He said a he pointed the gun at them and tossed a bag at them to fill. "C'mon! Make it quick!" He yelled as a boomerang flew through the air and knocked the gun out of his hands with a painful grunt. His sunglasses being knocked off in the process as well.