Ch. 3 How many children do you plan on bringing to Auradon?

" Mom. Dad," Ben calls out to Queen Belle and King Beast, who turned around to look at Ben and Eddie. 

Queen Belle and King Beast smiled when they see Ben and Eddie. Queen Belle walks up to Eddie, and she happily greets her son's childhood best friend with a hug. 

" Edward. So happy to see you," Queen Belle tells Eddie. 

" Morning, Queen Belle," Eddie smiles as he hugs Queen Belle back.

" How are your parents?" Queen Belle asked Eddie while letting go of him. 

" My parents are doing well," Eddie tells Queen Belle. 

" That's good," Queen Belle smiles at Eddie. " When you see your mother. Please let her know that I am going to be hosting a book club meeting tomorrow in the library," Queen Belle tells Eddie. 

" Will do, Queen Belle," Eddie politely nods his head. 

Ben turns to look at Queen Belle.

" Mom," Ben calls out to Queen Belle, which causes Queen Belle to look at Ben. " There is something that I want to tell you and Dad," Ben tells Queen Belle. 

" Oh? What is it?" Queen Belle asked Ben while King Beast walks up to Queen Belle, and he stands behind her with his hands on her shoulders. 

Ben looks at Queen Belle and King Beast with a nervous expression. Ben turns his head slightly to the right to look at Eddie. Ben smiles when he sees Eddie giving him a thumbs up while mouthing out to him that he is going to be okay. Ben turns his head away from Eddie, and he looks at his parents in the eyes. 

" Mom. Dad. Since I am going to be King of Auradon in a few days from now," Ben felt his confidence rushing through his body. " I have decided that my first Proclomination as King is to bring four children from the Isle of the Lost to live in Auradon since I find it unfair that these children also get punished for what their parents did in the past," Ben tells Queen Belle and King Beast. 

Eddie smiles at Ben, feeling proud of his childhood best friend. Eddie turns his head away from Ben to Ben's parents as he lightly bites his lips when he sees Queen Belle and King Beast looking at Ben with a worried expression. 

' I had a feeling this would happen,' Eddie tells himself. 

King Beast opened his mouth to say something, but he gets cut off by Queen Belle, who lightly squeezed King Beast's right hand with her right hand. 

" Ben. What you are doing is right. I agree with you about the children of the Isle of the Lost having the opportunity to live at Auradon," Queen Belle smiles at Ben. 

Ben smiles back at Queen Belle as his attention immediately shifted to King Beast. King Beast looks at Ben in the eyes as they silently stared at each other for a few minutes. 

Eddie nervously stared at Ben and King Beast since he is worried about Ben getting his feelings hurt. Eddie can't help but feel a tension slowly rising in the library. It could have gotten higher, but Queen Belle's calmness balances it out. 

" Dad," Ben calls out to King Beast. 

" Ben. These are the children of the most dangerous villains we have ever faced," King Beast tells Ben. " I don't want the people of Auradon getting hurt," King Beast looks at Ben in the eyes. 

" Dad. We don't even know if these children are like their parents!" Ben tells King Beast. 

" I agree with Ben!" Eddie shouts, which causes Ben, Queen Belle, and King Beast to look at him. 

Eddie blushes a little due to the attention he is getting, but he coughed a little, and he continued to talk. 

" I find it unfair that these children were treated poorly because of what their relatives did in the past. I mean, I know my maternal Grandma has a grudge against Maleficent because of what she did to my Mom. But, I am not going to hate on Maleficent's kid since she or he did not curse my Mom when she was a baby. If he or she does something to me that is a different story," Eddie tells Queen Belle and King Beast. 

Ben looks at Eddie, and he smiles at him, feeling happy that Eddie put his two cents on his idea. Ben turns his head away from Eddie as he looks at Queen Belle and King Beast in the eyes. 

Queen Belle turns her head to look at King Beast, and she smiles at her husband. 

King Beast looks at Queen Belle and then at Ben as he worriedly sighs. King Beast continues to look at Ben since he wanted to know how many children is his son bringing to Auradon. 

" Alright. How many children do you plan on bringing to Auradon?" King Beast asked Ben. 

Ben and Eddie smiled at King Beast's question. Ben and Eddie turned to look at each other, and they then looked back at King Beast. 

" Only four," Ben tells King Beast and Queen Belle. 

" And who are their parents?" King Beast curiously asked Ben. 

Eddie looks at Ben since he is curious to know who the four children are going to be since Ben hasn't told him about it. 

" The four children that I want to bring to Auradon are Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen. Carlos De Vil, the son of Cruella De Vil. Jay, the son of Jafar-," Ben used all his confidence to say the last child's name. 

"-And Mal, the daughter of Maleficient," Ben smiles at Queen Belle, King Beast, and Eddie. 

King Beast's eyes widened when he hears the names of the four children's parents. King Beast turns to look at Queen Belle, who is looking at him with a calm expression. 

Eddie looks at Ben with a surprised expression because he did not expect Ben, choosing a child of Maleficient as one of the children getting a second chance in life at Auradon. Eddie smiles, feeling excited and curious about meeting Mal yet he is worried about Mal getting hurt. Eddie knows for a fact that his younger sister is not going to like being in the same area as the daughter of the monster that cursed their Mother.