Ch. 12 Do we have to get the wand tonight?

Once Raymond showed Carlos and Jay their bedroom, which is the last room of the boys' dorms. The young Prince told the two VKs that if they need him, his bedroom is across from them, which he shares with his friend, named Doug, who is the son of Dopey. Before Raymond could head to his room, Carlos curiously asked the older male where Eddie is staying. 

" Eddie's room is next to you guys. His roommate is Ben," Raymond tells Carlos. 

Carlos smiled, feeling happy to hear that Eddie's bedroom is next to his. Carlos stood there as he begins to imagine waiting outside of his room so that he could walk to school with Eddie. Carlos continues to smile, feeling excited about this school year since he is going to attend the same school as his idol. 

Jay and Raymond amusedly stared at Carlos. 

" You know your friend is adorable when he is daydreaming about his crush," Raymond whispers to Jay. 

Jay looks at Carlos, and he softly smiles at him. 

" The kid has gone through a lot. If he likes this Eddie guy, then I am not going to stop him from pursuing him. But if Eddie hurts Carlos, then I might as well break his bones," Jay whispers to Raymond. 

Raymond nervously stares at Jay since he could tell that the tall, muscular male is serious about breaking Eddie's bones if he breaks Carlos' heart. 

' I know Eddie is a good guy, but I am going to feel sorry for him if he breaks the kid's heart since I could tell that Jay is serious about his threat,' Raymond nervously tells himself. 

" Well. I should get going and let you two rest," Raymond chuckles. " You two are going to have a big day ahead of you since both of you are going to start school tomorrow," Raymond smiles at Carlos and Jay. " It was nice meeting you two. See you guys in the morning," Raymond waves goodbye as he walks out of the room, and he closed the door behind him. 

Carlos comes back to reality when he hears the door closed. Carlos turns to look at Jay as he worriedly asked him where Raymond went. Jay chuckles as he ruffles Carlos' silver hair, which causes the young boy to pout. 

" Raymond went to his room," Jay tells Carlos. " You would have known, but you were busy daydreaming about that Eddie guy," Jay teases his best friend. 

Carlos begins to blush in embarrassment. 

" I-I wasn't daydreaming about Eddie!" Carlos defensively shouts. 

Jay chuckles. 

" Alright. Alright. I surrender. Don't kill me," Jay raised his hands in surrender. 

Carlos rolled his eyes at Jay. 

Carlos turns around to look at their bedroom. 

" Dibs on that one nearest to the window!" Carlos shouts as he runs towards the bed next to the window on the right

Jay chuckles as he shakes his head, letting the younger male take the bed nearest to the window. Jay walks up to the other side of the room as he opens his bag. Jay threw all of the stuff that he stole from the Isle onto the mattress.