Ch. 8 Giving the VKs a tour around Auradon Prep

" Hey, Eddie!" A male voice calls out to Eddie, which causes him to turn his head away from Carlos and Jay. Eddie smiles when he sees Ben jogging towards him, and he puts his hands on Eddie's shoulders. 

" What's up, Benny?" Eddie asked Ben. 

" I was wondering, is it okay if you can give the VKs a tour around the campus?" Ben asked Eddie. " I would do it, but Fairy Godmother wants me to do some paperwork for her," Ben tells Eddie. " I promise that I'll buy you some ice cream at Elsa's Ice cream parlor," Ben smiles at Eddie. 

" It's a deal!" Eddie eagerly nods his head, which made Ben happy. 

Carlos turns his head to look at Jay. 

" D-Did you hear that?" Carlos excitedly asked Jay. " Eddie freaking Rose is going to give us a tour of his school," Carlos smiles at Jay. 

Jay looks at Carlos, and he smiles at him because he is happy to see his best friend looking excited since Carlos rarely shows emotions at the Isle of the Lost. Jay sometimes gets scared that Carlos will hurt himself because of the way his mother physically treats him as a servant instead of as a son. 

Ben pulls his hands away from Eddie's shoulders as he turns to look at Mal and the other VKs. 

" It was nice knowing you all," Ben smiles at the four children as his eyes looked at Mal. " I hope we can hang out sometimes," Ben tells the four children even though his eyes were on Mal. 

Eddie raised an eyebrow, and he hums when he sees Ben and Mal looking at each other as though the other person is their most precious treasure. Eddie smiles at Ben because he has a feeling that his best friend has a crush on Mal. 

Eddie's smile changes into a frown. 

Eddie remembers that Ben is in a relationship with his younger sister. Eddie has decided that when he and Ben go to Elsa's Ice Cream Parlor that he should ask Ben how he feels about Audrey. Even though Eddie and Audrey don't look at each other in the eyes, Eddie still cares about her, and he doesn't want his baby sister's feelings to get hurt. 

Eddie noticed that Ben and Mal are still looking at each other. Eddie doesn't want Ben to get in trouble with their Headmistress, so he playfully pushes Ben, which causes the other male to look at him. 

" You should get going, Ben. You don't want Fairy Godmother to be waiting. Time is ticking," Eddie made some ticking sounds, which causes his friends and the VKs to laugh since Fairy Godmother is known to set a time with Cinderella before the girl went to the Prince's ball. 

" Yeah," Ben laughs as he waves goodbye to everyone. 

Ben turns around as he walks up to Fairy Godmother and Jane. The trio walked away from the others as they get inside the school building. 

Eddie turns to look at his friends and the VKs. 

" Hey. Since there are four of you and four of us, why don't we split up? That way we can finish the tour faster, and we can meet up at the cafeteria for lunch," Eddie smiles at everyone. 

Carlos immediately stands beside Eddie, which causes Eddie to smile. 

" I'm going with Eddie!" Carlos excitedly tells his friends. 

Eddie chuckles since Carlos' excitement reminded Eddie of a puppy. 

Jay carefully eyes Eddie. 

" If you hurt him, I break your bones. Got it," Jay threatens Eddie since he is protective of Carlos since he sees the younger male as a brother. 

Unlike Mal, Evie, and Jay, Carlos is a year younger than them. At the Isle of the Lost, the trio would protect Carlos from those that want to mess with him since the other VKs think that Carlos is weak. 

Eddie nervously laughs since he could tell that Jay is serious about his threat. Eddie watched the groups get formed. Jay decided to group with Raymond since he does not trust the other male with Mal and Evie. Lonnie is grouped up with Evie while Elena is grouped up with Mal. 

" See you guys later," Eddie waves goodbye to his friends and the three VKs. " Come on, Carlos," Eddie turns to look at Carlos. " You ready for an awesome tour around Auradon Prep?" Eddie asked Carlos. 

" I'm born ready!" Carlos smiles at Eddie. 

" Okay," Eddie and Carlos started to walk away from the others. " Auradon Prep has a lot of courses," Eddie tells Carlos. " I do not want to say the names of the classes because it is a handful," Eddie explains to Carlos. 

Carlos nods his head.

" How old are you, Carlos?" Eddie curiously asked Carlos. 

" I'm 15. My friends are 16," Carlos smiled.  

" I see that means you are a freshman," Eddie nods his head. " Since you are a freshman you would be taking English I, Algebra I, History of Magic, Biology, PE, and Remedial Goodness 101," Eddie tells Carlos. 

Carlos nods his head, feeling happy that he is getting a tour of the school from his favorite musician. 

" Um. What classes are my friends taking?" Carlos curiously asked Eddie. 

" Since your friends are the same age as me. They would be taking English II, Geometry, History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Chemistry, Health, and Remedial Goodness 101 while I take Music," Eddie and Carlos stopped walking as they stood at a hallway, which is empty since all of the students are in their classroom since school has started. 

" At least I have one class with my friends," Carlos smiled. " So where are exactly are we right now?" Carlos asked while looking at the lockers. 

" We are in the Freshman hallway," Eddie tells Carlos. 

" Cool," Carlos nods his head. 

Eddie and Carlos walked through the freshman hallway as they enter the beginning of the sophomore hallway. 

" This horizontal line is the sophomore hallway," Eddie points to the lockers that are in a horizontal formation. 

Carlos smiles, feeling happy that his hallway is close to Eddie and his friends. 

" Upstairs," Eddie points up. " Is the Junior and Senior hallway," Eddie tells Carlos. " I am going to take you to the locations of your classrooms and briefly tell you about them. Once we finished that, I'll show you where the locations of the library and GYM. Then we can take a break to get something to eat. What do you say?" Eddie asked Carlos. 

Carlos nods his head, thinking that Eddie is a nice guy for wanting to show him around. 

" That's okay with me!" Carlos smiled. 

A few hours later, and it is finally lunchtime. Students begin to roam around. Eddie and Carlos are walking to the cafeteria to get their lunch. Eddie and Carlos then meet up with their friends as they happily talk about their likes and dislikes about Auradon Prep. 

While waiting to get their lunches, Raymond immediately noticed two people eyeing the VKs with disdain. Raymond looks away as he turns his head to look at Eddie, who is laughing at a joke that Lonnie is saying to everyone. 

" Hey, man," Raymond whispers to Eddie, which causes the other male to look at him. " Your sister and her royal subject are looking at us," Raymond points to Audrey and Chad Charming that are eating their lunch at their table, which has a group of students surrounding them. 

Eddie turns his head slightly to look at Audrey as he frowns when he sees his younger sister looking at him with a face of betrayal. Both siblings immediately looked away from each other when they saw that the other one was looking. 

Carlos turns his head to look at Eddie, and he frowns when he sees his idol looking upset. Carlos has always seen Eddie look happy. Carlos hasn't told his friends about it, but Eddie's happiness and smile in the Happily Ever After music videos have always been his motivation to keep being happy. Ever since Carlos was a child, his mother would ignore him or treat him like a servant. When hearing Eddie's song for the first time, it made him feel like he is loved. 

~*~ 

Hime_chan10: Gah! I am tempted to write this story into a Polyamory. What do you guys think? Should this story be a Polygamory with Carlos x Eddie x Harry Hook being the main pairing?