Ch. 7 Hey. Are you okay?

Ben froze when he sees Mal for the first time. Ben felt his breath escaped his lungs when he sees Mal looking at him. Ben can't help but think that Mal is beautiful with her long wavy purple hair and emerald green eyes. Ben's heart skipped a beat when he sees Mal looking at him. Ben quickly comes to his senses as he walks up to Jay. 

" It's so so so so good to meet you all," Ben held his hand out to Jay, but Jay punches Ben on the chest. Ben blinks since the punch took him by surprise, but he quickly smiled when he sees Jay smiling at him. Ben steps away from Jay as he moves to stand in front of Mal. 

Ben takes Mal's hand into his as both teenagers stared into each other eyes. In a quick second, Ben comes back to reality, and he lets go of Mal's hand as he continues to shake hands with Carlos and Evie. 

Once Ben finished introducing himself to the VKs, he steps back, and he blinks when he feels his left arm getting hugged. Ben turns his head to the left, and he sees Audrey hugging his left arm while carefully eyeing the VKs. 

" Hey. You're Maleficient's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey asked Mal. 

Mal raised an eyebrow at Audrey, wondering who she is since she could sense a strong sense of hatred radiating off of Audrey. 

" What gave that away?" Mal sarcastically asked Audrey. " Is it because of my purple hair and green eyes?" Mal points to herself. 

Audrey's brown eyes narrowed. Audrey opened her mouth to say something, but she gets cut off by Eddie, who is smiling at the VKs. 

" Hey, everyone!" Eddie happily greets the VKs. 

Carlos' eyes widened when he sees Eddie. 

" Oh my Zeus!" Carlos shouts when he sees Eddie. " You are freaking Eddie Rose, the lead singer of The Happily Ever After!" Carlos started to fanboy. 

" You are even cuter in person~," Evie smiles at Eddie. " Hi. My name is Evie. I am the daughter of the Evil Queen. You could say that I am a Princess," Evie held her hand out to Eddie. 

Eddie blushes at the compliment, and he smiles at Evie. Eddie was about to grab Evie's hand, but Audrey slaps Eddie's hand, which causes Eddie to turn his head to look at Audrey. 

" Dude. Why are you rude? I am trying to make friends here," Eddie annoyingly tells Audrey. 

Audrey rolls her eyes at Eddie. 

The VKs smiled when they hear that Eddie wants to be his friend. Carlos couldn't help, but fanboy since he is shocked that a famous singer like Eddie wants to be his friend. 

" I need a word with you, mister," Audrey tells Eddie. 

Audrey lets go of Ben's arm as she turns Ben's face to look at her. " I'll be back, Bennyboo," Audrey kissed Ben on the lips while glaring at Mal from the corner of her eyes. 

Mal raised an eyebrow at Audrey when she sees the other girl glaring at her. Mal watched Audrey and Eddie walking away from the group. 

Raymond smiles when he sees Mal and Evie because he couldn't help, but think that the two girls are exotically beautiful. 

" Hey, ladies. My name is Raymond. I am the future King of Bayou de Orleans," Raymond saunters his way towards Mal and Evie. 

" Future King? That means you are a Prince, right?" Evie asked while looking at Raymond with an awed expression. 

Raymond opened his mouth to say something, but he gets cut off by his younger sister, Elena, who covered his mouth with her right hand. 

" Sorry about my big brother. He can be an annoying fly at times," Elena smiles at Mal and Evie. " Hi, my name is Elena. I am the daughter of Queen Tiana and King Naveen of the Bayou de Orleans," Elena politely introduced herself to the girls.