Ch. 6 That's the daughter of Maleficient

At Auradon Prep, Eddie and his friends decided to stay at their usual spot since they want to meet the new students. Eddie and Raymond are leaning against the tree. Eddie is quiet since he is listening to Raymond talk about some Princesses that he wants to date, but he is afraid of getting rejected. 

By the boys' feet, Lonnie and Elena are sitting on the grass. The girls are exchanging class notes since Elena is known to be the smartest girl in their school. Elena enjoys studying as well as making food for her friends since she wants to take over her mother's restaurant, Tiana's Palace once she graduates from Auradon Prep. 

Eddie looks straight, and he smiles when he sees his friend, Doug walk up to Ben, Fairy Godmother, and Jane in his marching band uniform. Doug's bandmates stood behind Doug as they ready to perform the national anthem of Auradon. 

" Hey, bro. Your sister is walking up to our future King," Raymond whispers to Eddie.

Eddie lightly bites his lips when he sees his younger sister, Audrey walking up to Ben, and surprising Ben by hugging his right arm. 

' Oh, boy,' Eddie tells himself, feeling worried about Ben since he knows that Audrey is not going to like that the daughter of Maleficient is going to attend their school. 

" Hey, Bennyboo," Audrey happily greets Ben with a kiss on a cheek once she sees that Fairy Godmother is finished talking to Ben. 

Ben turns to look at Audrey, and he smiles at her. 

" Hey, Audrey. There is something that I want to tell you," Ben tells Audrey. 

" What is it?" Audrey looks at Ben in the eyes. 

" Guys," Eddie pulls out a packet of earplugs from his backpack as he held it out to his friends. " I suggest you all wear these," Eddie tells his friends. 

Lonnie and Elena turned to look at Ben and Audrey. Both girls looked back at Eddie as they grab the earplugs, and they put it in their ears. 

" Why?" Raymond asked Eddie. 

" Just do it, Ray," Elena tells her older brother. 

" Sheesh! Okay," Raymond grabs the earplugs, and he puts it in his ears. 

Eddie grabs the last earplugs, and he puts it in his ears. Eddie looks at Ben and Audrey, who are talking. 

" Audrey. Today is going to be a special day because four children from the Isle of the Lost are coming to Auradon," Ben tells Audrey. 

" O-Oh. And who are these four children?" Audrey worriedly asked Ben. 

" They are Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen. Carlos De Vil, the son of Cruella De Vil. Jay, the son of Jafar. And lastly, Mal, the daughter of Maleficient," Ben smiles at Audrey. 

Audrey froze when she hears Maleficient's name coming out of Ben's lips. Audrey didn't know what to say to Ben because she is shocked that Ben would bring a dangerous person to Auradon. 

" What?!" Audrey screeches, which causes animals and birds that were hiding in bushes and trees to run away in fright when they heard Audrey scream. 

Ben, Fairy Godmother, Jane, Doug, and his marching band mates wince in pain when they hear Audrey scream. 

" Hey. Is it me or is steam coming off of Audrey's ears?" Raymond asked, trying to lighten the situation. 

" I have never seen Audrey look so pissed off in my whole life," Elena tells Eddie and the others. 

" What's going on with Audrey? What did Ben say to make Audrey look upset?" Lonnie turns to look at Eddie, which causes Elena and Raymond to look at him. 

Eddie sighs. 

" Audrey is upset that this particular student is going to attend Auradon Prep," Eddie tells his friends. 

" And who is this student that Audrey hates so much?" Raymond asked Eddie. 

" Well-," Eddie's sentence did not continue because a limo arrived at Auradon Prep. " Look for yourself," Eddie tells his friends. 

Lonnie and Elene stand up as they and the boys watched the limo parked in front of Ben and Audrey. The four teenagers listened to Doug, and the marching band performed the national anthem of Auradon. 

The driver stepped out of the limo, and he jogs around the vehicle as he opens the door to let Mal and her friends out. Mal is the first person to get out of the limo, and she wears a neutral expression when she sees Ben and Audrey looking at her.  

Eddie smiles when he sees Mal interacting with Ben and Audrey. Eddie immediately knew that the purple-haired girl is Mal because she is wearing a Maleficient cut out on the back of her purplish-green jacket. 

" Hey. Isn't that-," Raymond looks at Mal with a surprised expression while Lonnie and Elena turned to look at Eddie with a worried expression. 

" Yeah. That's the daughter of Maleficient. Her name is Mal," Eddie tells his friends, and he blinks when he sees Lonnie and Elena looking at him with a worried expression. " Hey. It's okay," Eddie smiles at the girls. " Unlike Audrey, I do not mind Mal attending Auradon Prep," Eddie tells the girls and Raymond. " I am excited to meet Mal, and I hope she does not mind being friends with me," Eddie turns to look at Mal and her friends. 

" We should go meet them!" Raymond puts his arms around Eddie and Elena's shoulders. 

" They seem to be busy," Lonnie whispers. 

" Who cares! We should give these kids a tour," Raymond excitedly tells his friends. 

" You just want to see which of the two girls you want as your girlfriend," Elena annoyingly sighs. 

" Pfft! I'm not looking for a girlfriend," Raymond laughs at Elena. 

Eddie chuckles. 

" Let's go introduce ourselves," Eddie tells Raymond, and the girls as Eddie jogs away from his friends and towards Ben, Audrey, Mal, and the others.

" Coming!" Raymond shouts as he excitedly runs after Eddie. 

Elena and Lonnie turned to look at each other since they aren't sure if it is okay to meet the VKs since Fairy Godmother is talking to them. Elena and Lonnie sighed as they ran after the boys since they did not want to risk the boys getting in trouble for being disrespectful.