Ch. 4 Who are the new students?

Eddie and Ben walked out of the Beast's Castle after talking to Queen Belle and King Beast. The two teenagers entered a limo, and they quietly stared at each other. Cogsworth waves goodbye to the boys, and he closed the door. Cogsworth stepped away as he turns his head to watch the vehicle leave the property. 

Inside the limo, Eddie decided to break the awkward silence between him and Ben. Eddie grabs an orange juice from the ice cooler, and he opens it. 

" So, Ben. What made you choose these four children out of all of the children from the Isle of the Lost?" Eddie asked Ben as he takes a sip of his orange juice. 

Ben hummed. 

" From all the stories, my parents have told me about these four villains. I knew their children wouldn't get accepted because of what their parents did in the past. That is why these four children should be the first group to have the opportunity to live at Auradon. I mean out of the four villains of this group, Maleficient is known to be the most dangerous out of all of them because of what she did to your Mom," Ben tells Eddie. 

Eddie sighs.

" You might think I am crazy for saying this, but I don't blame Maleficient for cursing my Mom when she was a baby. I mean it was kind of my maternal grandparents' fault for not inviting Maleficient in the first place since they also invited three fairies from the same kingdom as Maleficient. So, If I were Maleficient, I would have thought it was unfair that these fairies got invited and not me. If my grandparents invited Maleficient to my Mom's christening, my Mom would not have gotten cursed to an eternal slumber," Eddie tells Ben as he continues to drink his orange juice. 

" Am I crazy for thinking like that?" Eddie asked Ben. 

Ben shakes his head, and he smiles at Eddie. 

" No, you are not crazy for thinking like that," Ben tells Eddie. " I wish others could see the way we think about things," Ben leans towards Eddie, and he ruffles Eddie's black hair with his left hand. 

Eddie laughs, and he smiles at Ben. 

" Hey," Ben leans back, and he pulls his left hand away from Eddie's head. " Is your band still going to perform at my coronation party?" Ben excitedly asked Eddie since Ben is a big fan of his best friend's music. 

" Of course, man!" Eddie laughs as he throws his orange juice into the trash can once he finished drinking it. " The Happily Ever After is ready to perform new singles that are going to rock the charts," Eddie smirks at Ben. " Lonnie, Raymond, Elena, and I have been practicing these songs for weeks now. I can't wait to perform them," Eddie tells Ben. 

" The Happily Ever After is the most popular band in the world!" Ben smiles at Eddie. 

Eddie blushes. 

" You're exaggerating, Ben," Eddie chuckles. 

" It's true. You inherited your Mother's singing abilities. Raymond and Elena inherited their singing skills from Queen Tiana while they got their love for playing instruments from King Naveen. And Lonnie is a talented singer as well. I remember you telling me that Lonnie's Mom could sing as well, but she prefers to fight than to sing," Ben tells Eddie. 

Eddie nods his head. 

Eddie opens his mouth to say something, but he gets cut off by the chauffeur, who is telling the two boys that they have arrived at Auradon Prep. 

The limo parks in front of Auradon Prep, and the chauffeur opens the door for Eddie and Ben. Eddie and Ben stepped out of the vehicle, and they see the Headmistress of Auradon Prep, Fairy Godmother and her daughter, Jane waiting for them. Eddie and Ben glanced at each other because they have a feeling that King Beast and Queen Belle must have informed Fairy Godmother about their new students who are going to attend Auradon Prep.