Ch. 10 Am I a flirt?

Once lunch ended, Eddie and his friends take the VKs to the dorms. Eddie informs the VKs that the boys' rooms are on the left while the girls are on the right. Eddie turns to look at Lonnie and Elena as he smiled at them. 

" Hey, girls. Can you show Mal and Evie to their room, please?" Eddie politely asked Lonnie and Elena. 

" Of course!" Elena smiles at Eddie. 

Lonnie turns to look at Mal and Evie. 

" You guys are going to love the rooms. They are comfortable and stylish," Lonnie happily tells Mal and Evie. 

" I sure do love being comfortable," Mal sarcastically tells Lonnie.

" And I love stylish things. So, Mal and I can't wait to see the rooms," Evie happily tells Lonnie. 

Jay turns to look at Eddie and Raymond. 

" Hey. Why are the boys' rooms further away from the girls?" Jay asked the two boys, sounding disappointed. 

" I know how you feel, buddy," Raymond gently pats Jay's back. " It breaks my heart knowing that all these beautiful princesses aren't going to see me shirtless," Raymond mumbles as he hides his face against Jay's shoulder, making himself look like he's crying. 

Carlos turns his head to look at Eddie. 

" Is your friend okay?" Carlos worriedly asked Eddie.

Eddie rolled his eyes at Raymond, but he smiles at Carlos. 

" Uh. Raymond is okay. He's only disappointed that Fairy Merryweather won't let him go near the girls' dorms at night," Eddie tells Carlos.  

Carlos frowns. 

" Why? What did Raymond do?" Carlos asked Eddie. 

Eddie opened his mouth to say something, but he gets cut off by Elena, who is looking at Raymond with a disapproval expression. 

" Fairy Merryweather caught Raymond making out with Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene's daughter named Ruby in her bedroom," Elena tells Carlos. " Raymond got detention, and then when Mom found out. She began lecturing him, saying that he is following our father's flirtatious footsteps. Dad wasn't in the room with them because even though he loves Mom, she can be scary when she's mad," Elena awkwardly laughs. 

Raymond lets go of Jay as he turns to look at Elena, Eddie, and Carlos. 

" Hey! I'm not a flirt! " Raymond shouts at his younger sister. " I can't help that I'm a charming, good-looking guy," Raymond tells his friends as he turns to look at Mal and Evie, and he winks at them. 

Mal raised an eyebrow while Evie giggles. 

Elena rolled her eyes as she turns to walk towards Mal, Evie, and Lonnie. 

" We should get going," Elena smiles at Mal and Evie. " We will see you guys later," Elena waves goodbye to Eddie and the other boys as the girls walked away from them. 

Once the girls left, Raymond turns to look at Jay. 

" Am I a flirt?" Raymond asked Jay. 

Jay shrugs. 

" I barely know you, so I don't know," Jay bluntly tells Raymond. 

Raymond pouts, which causes Eddie to laugh. 

Carlos smiles when he hears Eddie laughing. 

' Even his laughter sounds like music,' Carlos tells himself while looking at Eddie with admiration. 

Eddie begins to calm down, and he blinks when he sees Carlos looking at him with admiration. Eddie opened his mouth to say something, but he gets cut off by Ben, who is calling out to him. 

" Hey, Eddie!" Ben shouts while entering the dorms. " I finally finished with all of my Kingly duties," Ben chuckles. " You ready to eat some ice cream?" Ben curiously asked Eddie. 

Eddie turns to look at Ben, and he smiles at him. 

" Yeah! I'm ready," Eddie excitedly tells Ben. " Hey, Raymond," Eddie turns to look at Raymond. " Can you take Carlos and Jay to their room for me, please?" Eddie politely asked Raymond. 

Raymond nods his head. 

" Sweet!" Eddie smiles as he turns to look at Carlos. " It was nice meeting you, Carlos. I'll see you around," Eddie ruffles Carlos' silver hair. 

Carlos smiled at Eddie. 

" Yeah!" Carlos nods his head, feeling thrilled to have met and spent time with his musical idol. " Have a good evening!" Carlos shouts as he waves goodbye watching Eddie and Ben leave the dorms. 

Raymond amusedly stares at Carlos as he turns his gaze to look at Jay. 

" Is your friend um smitten with Eddie?" Raymond curiously asked Jay. 

Jay quietly stares at Carlos when he sees the same dog's tail wagging in happiness after Eddie pet his head. 

" You could say that," Jay tells Raymond. " Come on, lover boy," Jay walks up to Carlos as he picks him up by the collar. " Let's go to our room and relax," Jay smiles at Carlos. 

" Hey! Who are you calling a lover boy?" Carlos shouts while glaring at Jay in embarrassment. 

Jay chuckles as he throws Carlos over the shoulder like a sack of potato. Raymond wears an amused expression while smiling at them. 

" Come on, you two! I'll show you to your rooms," Raymond gently pats Jay's back as he escorts the two boys to their bedroom.