Ch. 5 Gil. What are you doing?

At the Isle of the Lost, in a restaurant called Ursula's Fish and Chips. A sixteen-year-old teenager with short black hair and ocean-blue eyes wearing pirate-like clothing named Harry Hook strolls into the restaurant. Harry's left hand tightly grasped a hook, which is one of his most precious treasure in the Isle of the Lost. Harry turns his head to the left, and he sneers at a group of pirates, who are looking at him with a nervous expression. Harry smirks since he likes the way his crew shook in fear. 

Harry looks away as he turns his head to the right, and he smirks when he sees his childhood best friend, Gil, who is the son of Gaston sitting by himself. Harry walks up to Gil, and he raised an eyebrow when he sees Gil watching something on an old computer that Gil probably stole from someone. 

" Gil. What are you doing?" Harry asked Gil while putting his hands on Gil's shoulders. " You do know that Uma does not like it when someone is slacking off in her Mum's restaurant," Harry's blue eyes stared into Gil's brown eyes. 

" Hey, Harry!" Gil happily greets his childhood best friend, not feeling scared that Harry's hook is close to his neck. " A member of The Happily Ever After just posted their new music video," Gil excitedly tells Harry. 

" The Happily Ever After?" Harry raised an eyebrow at Gil. " And what is that?" Harry asked Gil as he sits down next to him. 

Gil looks at Harry as though he is stupid. 

" Do you like under the Skull's Rock?" Gil asked Harry. 

Harry slaps the back of Gil's head with his right hand as he glares at him. 

" Ow!" Gil pouts while rubbing the back of his head with his right hand. " The Happily Ever After is one of the best bands in the world," Gil tells Harry. 

" You enjoy listening to soppy love songs?" Harry sarcastically asked Gil. 

Gil rolled his eyes at Harry. 

" Not all of their music is soppy love songs. Some of them are quite catchy like this one," Gil tells Harry. " And besides, I think you will like the lead singer," Gil nudges Harry. 

Harry's eyes narrowed at Gil, which causes Gil to stop nudging Harry. 

" And what is the name of this catchy song?" Harry asked Gil. 

Gil turns to look at the computer screen. 

" It's called Gotta be Me," Gil tells Harry. 

Harry turns to look at the computer, and he blinks when he sees an image of a tall black-haired and brown-eyed teenager wearing a punk-style royal attire. 

" And who is that?~" Harry curiously asked Gil. 

" That's the lead singer I was talking about," Gil smiles. " His name is Edward Rose, but his friends and fans call him Eddie," Gil tells Harry. " Despite being a singer, he is a Prince from Auradon," Gil turns to look at Harry. " So, do you want to listen to the song?" Gil asked Harry. 

Harry continued to stare at the image of Eddie as he turns to look at Gil, and he smirks at him. 

" Of course. I want to see why this band is popular despite this little Sunshine taking my attention," Harry tells Gil. 

Gil smiles at Harry as he turns to look at the computer screen, and he pressed play. Due to the wifi of the Isle of the Lost being slow. The video took a while to start, but the music begins to play.

The music video begins with Raymond's hands holding the drunk sticks, and he begins to slam the sticks onto the drums to create a sick beat. Lonnie and Doug's hands moved up and down on the guitar to play along with the drums. Elena created sick tunes on the electric piano to blend in with the other instruments.