SPN PJO NCIS 2

Olympians: Demigods: Team Gibbs/NCIS: Winchesters:

Hestia Jason Gibbs Tony 39 | 18

Hades Piper Ziva Dean 33 | 12

Hephaestus Leo McGee Sam 29 | 8

Apollo Hazel Abby Percy 19 | -2

Artemis Frank Ducky Poseidon

Hermes Annabeth Palmer

Dionysus Reyna Vance

Athena Nico Fornell

Aphrodite Thalia

Demeter Cabin Heads/anyone else you want

Ares

Zeus

Hera

Team Gibbs, the demigods, and the Olympians appear in the throne room. The Team is confused but Gibbs was worried, Tony hadn't shown up that morning and he never called in sick, Dean and Sam hadn't checked in for a couple days and Percy in an few months. (Gibbs was in the same unit as John, after Tony left for college at 18 John began to leave his boys with him when they were in the area.) The demigods and Olympians were worried because Percy and Poseidon have been missing for a few months and Hera swore on the Styx that it wasn't her.

Once everyone settles and introduction are over, as well as the "Greek mythology is real" speech, an Iris Message appears showing five figures chained to the wall of a room. Two are really beat up and after a minute Gibbs recognizes them as Percy and Dean and mutters about self-sacrificing idiot kids but in the silence everyone heard and looked at him in confusion. Gibbs then explains how he knows them and that Dean and Sam's criminal record was from trying to save people but being caught on the wrong side of the law.

The gods noticed that Percy and Poseidon looked even more fatigued than they should have and realized that whoever captures them had cast a spell that drained their power. This began to worry them more and they began searching for the small family with a new vigor.