Supernatural 1

After Lucifer is released from the Cage Dean is getting headaches and back pains that are getting worse as time goes on. One really bad day the pain was keeping Dean up all night so Sam and Cas went on a food run while Dean took a nap. When they got back they were met with a startling and confusing sight.

Dean being cuddled is something Sam thought he would never see, let alone see him be cuddled by the literal Devil himself. Dean was sprawled across the bed shirtless with his face buried in Lucifer's chest trembling lightly. Lucifer has his arms wrapped around Dean while massaging the back of his shoulders. After a moment or two of staring at the scene in front of them, Dean begins to start shaking almost violently, whimpering in pain. Cas lurches forward to help as Dean starts trying to curl into himself while screaming in pain.

After about five minutes of Dean screaming he finally starts to relax. All Sam can see are two red lines down the center of Dean's back before Lucifer calls him over and puts his hand on Sam's head. Once the hand is removed Sam is shocked to see the angles' wings. He is left gaping at the pair of golden brown wings coming from his brother's back where the red marks were.

Finally understanding why Cas looked like he was waving his hands in the air, Sam joins in massaging Dean's new wings. Curious as to why Lucifer is here and why his brother now has wings, Sam asks.

Lucifer, never stopping the movements of his hands over the sleeping form of Dean's back, explains that about thirty years ago there was a crack in his cage that he was able to send a small part of his grace out of. That little bit of grace met one Mary Winchester who he ended up growing close with, and when he had to leave he left enough grace with her for one child.

After Lucifer was done explaining how Dean was technically Dean was his kid he asked Sam to call the other archangels. Sam was skeptical that they would come if he called so Lucifer said to tell them that he was there. About a minute passed before the room was filled with the sound of fluttering wings that announced the arrival of three archangels ready to fight. Taking in the sight in front of them they too were surprised by the scene they showed up to. The image of Dean with wings finally seemed to sink in when the brothers demanded answers.

The archangels were shocked that Dean had Wings and demanded answers. They would not have believed Lucifer's claim that Dean was his son if not for the wings so like his own attached to the unconscious hunter. Lucifer went on to explain that he never wanted to hurt anyone.

When the angles finished their conversation they sat in silence observing Dean's wings when he began to stir. Noticing who exactly he was snuggled into Dean tried to scramble away. He was able to get off the bed but the archangels blocked the door. Seeing Sam standing on the other side of the bed calmed Dean a little as his brother was not in danger. Dean then noticed that there was an unfamiliar weight on his back and it seemed to be the center of attention. Looking back to see what they were staring at he almost fainted at the sight of the large wings on his back and started to freak out before Sam moved forward and pulled him into a hug and quietly explained what was going on while trying to keep Dean calm.