SPN/PJO 3

2 years after Giant War

The end of summer everyone was finishing up packing or in the dinning pavilion. Some parents had already came and picked up their kids. The Seven, Nico, Thalia, and Rachel were hanging out in the Poseidon cabin while Percy was finishing up packing. He mentioned something about someone coming to pick him up but they weren't really sure.

It was sometime after lunch when there was a commotion at the border. It's not unusual for there to bee groups of demigods being loud at the boarder saying goodbye to their friends or reuniting with their family but this was different.

A large group of demigods were at the border, but they were silent. The abrupt silence is what caught the Seven's attention. Walking up to see what's wrong they heard two voices talking to each other. Once the small group of friends made it to the front of the crowd they saw an Impala with two men leaning against it talking to a third man in a trench coat.

The Seven didn't realize Percy was separated from them at some point until he came pushing through the crowd with two duffels, running over to the Impala. When Percy reached the men he dropped the bags to give the shorter man leaning on the car a hug with a cry of "Dad!" This surprised the whole camp because the group of men were two hunters and an angel that were quite famous in the supernatural world, and they were family to the strongest demigod in history.