PJO Avengers 1

This is all after Homecoming and IW never happened. Percy also has just gotten back from the GW before the Homecoming fiasco. Adjust Percy and/or Peter's age if need be.

Percy goes to Midtown High and is friends with Peter. Percy got an internship after Peter brought him over one day and Tony was impressed when Percy solved an equation he and Peter were having trouble solving with only a glance over their shoulders at it. He became Pepper's assistant when he showed his ability to organize people and Pepper needed help with paperwork and other things like that. He was also able to connect with the interns and younger employees easily and help if needed and had the time. He and Peter were given ID's for formality's sake and are given Alpha gold level clearing which is all access.

Junior year comes and for the end of year field trip they are going to Stark Ind. No one believes that the two have internships there and they don't really care but Flash keeps making big deals out of it. Percy hadn't come to school the week of and Flash was getting on Peter's case. When the class was in the middle of a QnA with Tony and a couple Avengers, Tony had just called Peter up onto the stage when FRIDAY notifies them that there is an incoming video call and they accept it.

On the screen a Vulture copy appears and Tony has FRIDAY call the rest of the Avengers forgetting about the class behind them. Vulture keeps talking as the rest of the Avengers show up. Vulture then moves to the side to show Percy tied up and beaten while calling Peter out and challenging him. Effectively revealing him to his class.