SPN/PJO

2010 and after

Percy, Sam and Dean are brothers. John married Sally when Percy was two, Sam was twelve, and Dean was 16. Dean would go on hunts with John still and all that and Sam would occasionally help. Once Percy was twelve and he found out that he was a demigod he had already been training with his brothers so he knows how to fight with a dagger and was arguably better than Annabeth. Percy is a Yancy when John goes missing and Dean lets Sally and Percy know while on his way to pick up Sam and made Percy promise to stay at Yancy and leave finding their dad to him.

Sam and Dean do their hunt for their dad with Percy helping when he can, mostly research and occasional weekend hunts - helping on the bigger ones if he is on holiday break or something. They leave summer as demigod time. Percy goes on his quests and gets the occasional helping hand from his brothers that no one but they themselves know about.

Percy had always been an affectionate kid and after Dean's trip to Hell, Percy really got cuddly and whenever he was with his brothers he would hug, cuddle, or lay on top of them when they weren't hunting.

Many times Percy and whichever brother he was with would fall asleep on couches and whichever family member (Cas and Bobby included) came across them was obligated to take a picture and send it to the family group chat.