➪5

~

~

[2nd person]

And so that led to you and Takahashi staying to watch the volleyball team practice.

However a girl with black hair and pink glasses soon entered the gym, noticing the two of you, she smiled and gave a small wave, just avoiding being bulldozed over by a certain someone...

She sat next to Akiko and the said girl soon made work of being sociable, easily becoming friends with the pretty woman.

Just a few minutes had passed before the girl introduced herself to you, and you did the same in return, you chatted for a bit then she mentioned something that sort of struck a nerve, "So, are you enrolled in any clubs?" Kiyoko asked this without knowing your previous situations involving a club, clubs are supposedly a get-together where people who like the same sort of thing, can talk, play and enjoy the things they like doing. Ah, but alas this was not the same experience of a club for you but this is not the time for that sort of thinking.
"Uhh I used to"
"Ahh what was it?"

There was a pause and then she said something that made you feel slightly better,

"It's ok if you don't want to mention it, I won't pressure or judge if you do decide to tell me," she smiled at you, that was nice, just that sentence had made you in a better mood.

"Volleyball"
"Hmm?"
"I was in a volleyball club" you said this with a slight smile on your face, remembering the times that were much simpler, it wasn't a competition to see who was best, it was a game where each team could enjoy themselves. Yeah, those were fun times.

"You know," just two words came out of her mouth but you already knew what was coming, if that milk loving idiot could recognise you then surely she could too.

"Black Dove"
"Huh?"
"The Black Dove" you said looking her in the eye "Nice to meet you"
The black haired beauty smiled "I knew I recognised you somewhere"

About a millisecond later Kageyama awoke from his slumber and shouted "I KNEW IT HINATA YOU OWE ME MONEY" and hearing this Hinata immediately knew what he was talking about but obviously didn't want to give The Great King m o n e y.
And as quickly as he went down, he got back up and started searching his pockets.

"What exactly did they bet money on?" said the silvery headed boy but the other guy, the captain guy, he looked like he was ready to murder them, on the other hand, the last third year, who you at first thought was pretty intimidating, already had one foot in the grave over how scared he was.

"No wonder that guys the captain" you mumbled, but loud enough for Kiyoko to hear,
"The captains called Daichi Sawamura by the way and the grey haired one is Koshi Sugawara" and then she told you and Takahashi everyone's names.

You were kinda daydreaming now, only to be interrupted by Kageyama's loud ass shouting "SEE HINATA," oh god, this was gonna be a long day "SHE IS THE BLACK DOVE, NOW GIVE ME MY MONEY"
"PROVE IT" the carrot shouted back, and of course, now everyone was intrigued, they had heard of you before and admired you a lot, so you being in their school is a big deal. Except to Tsukishima though, he doesn't give two shits he just wants to go home.

Kageyama walked up to you and put his hands on your shoulders, looking down at you, he said "Are you, The Black Dove?"

"What would happen if I said yes?"

"Then Hinata would have to give me money"

"...yeah"

~💅~

(A/n) - aight i know i said about making them longer but i thought that this would be a good place to end the chapter thingy but the next one will be around twice as long so yeh also just incase people are confused or whatever cuz i didn't say it in the description of the story or title in the story reader-chan is female just to make it clear.

Edited ✔︎

Edited ✔︎✔︎