➪17

~

~

You awoke up to the soft voice of Kiyoko, telling you to wake the fuck up...

"Are you awake?" she asked softly,
"Mm, I am now" you replied
"Ah, sorry"
"Don't worry about it, I had to get up at some point"
"Well ok then, you should probably get ready then, our first game this morning is with Nekoma"
"Alright i'll be ready soon"

~time skip~

"This will be our third set overall with Nekoma" stated Kiyoko, looking over the papers, "yesterday we played two sets with them, the scores were 17-25 and 19-25, both our losses"

"So basically, we haven't won a single set" you stated, rather bluntly at that, making the team sweatdrop at your truthful comment. "Though, if we calm down and go out there in full force, they should be opponents that we can fight with on equal footing" you finished, making the team feel slightly better over your earlier words.

"Kageyama, Hinata," the coach said, "this is your first Nekoma set in a while isn't it?, Go show 'em what you've got!"

"Yes!"

And so, they ran into the court to play their match, hopefully this time those pesky receiving drills will leave them alone for a bit.

Playing on the court was Daichi, Hinata, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kageyama, Asahi and Stinky- I mean Tsukishima. You could see Lev from Nekoma looking at Hinata lovingly- I-I mean competitively yeah competitively, competing who's gonna be the top or bottom tonight- what? who said that?, must be those pesky hallucinations again- MOVING ON.

"COME ON, BRING IT!" Hinata shouted, which you personally thought made him look like an idiot but honestly when is he not?

~🛵~

(A/n)- yes yes I know this was short asf but a rlly long one will be next so get ready kids. deadass i feel like this whole book is the reader bullying the children and personally I vibe with that.

hope you enjoyed

kisses and hugs altogether cuz u deserve it sisters

xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox ;)

Edited ✔︎