➪10

~

~

[2nd person]

"But.." Daichi started. You had a feeling that you already new what was coming.
"You will all have to pass your exams/tests to be able to go"

This, oh this, broke them alright,
it was chaos in the gym, but then again, wasn't it always?

Tanaka and Nishinoya were trying to run away but got stopped by one of the mature second years who goes by Ennoshita and he brought them back.
THEN there was Hinata who was just going c r a z y and THEN there's that weird angry guy who just looked dead inside and out, so yeah it was all cray cray up in this joint.

Of course because you were incredibly kind and should be worshipped all over you offered to help.

"Uhh well if any of you need tutoring then i'm happy to help"
"YEEESSSS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR HAS REACHED OUT TO US!"
"All of a sudden I feel like i'm going to regret this" you mumble slightly but Tsuki bean pole still heard,
"Oh, you will alright," he said with a smirk, "you will"
"Shut it"
"Tch"

Ignoring the blond bean head you went on to ask the other dum dums when they would like to start studying, to which they replied with today. So now you are going to have 4 teenage boys in your house with no parental supervision making it dangerous for teenage girls to be out in the wild, but you like to live life on the edge being the absolute madlad you are so it wasn't a big concern to you.

~time skip to when you and the homies are at your house~

"So what exactly are you all struggling on" 

"Uhhhh"

Hinata was looking away guiltily as well as Kageyama going into dead mode again whilst the other 2 little shi- I mean angels were thinking of an excuse for them to still be in your house.

~time skip cuz author is lazy asf but not a long one~

"You know what i'm getting tired lets go find some sugar", and so you all went downstairs to find some sweet stuff.

~🧿~

(A/n) - Oh lOrDy I have no inspiration rn so y'all prolly thought I ended it or smth smh bruh smh bUT I do have some chapters already planned out for this story so updates will be quicker for a while.

k bye now

luv u

xxx

Edited ✔︎

Edited ✔︎✔︎