➪19

~

~

*Author-chan PoV*
*With kags and oiks*

"If you're thinking the situation as good as it can be and you're being defensive about it, you're basically a coward" Oikawa started
"Don't get the wrong idea, the one who has leadership in an attack isn't you... It's the Chibi-chan, if you can't understand that, you're just regressing back to playing the tyrant king, lets got Takeru"
he finished his speech like the good senpai he is and walked off with his nephew, leaving Kageyama to think about what he's going to do with Chibi-chan.

~time skip~
*Everyone in the gym*
*Your PoV*

You could see Ukai talking to Hinata about something, you weren't sure what, but hopefully it was some advice on his spikes, he won't always be able to rely on Kageyama so he needs to step up his game.

They were having their own practice game, Ukai put Hinata on team B instead of A, where he usually is.

~another time skip~

You were helping out in the boys gym, clearly some of them where having their own practices, it was nice really, seeing them have so much determination to win, trying harder and pushing themselves, although, at the same time, you really wished they would get some rest too, their stamina was overwhelming at times.

You watched as Asahi had hit the net while attempting to serve the ball. You could tell he was thinking about something, and you had a feeling you knew what it was about. The only one on the team who could safely use a jump serve was Kageyama, unless you included yourself, then there would be two. Asahi didn't want to lose to the talented first years, so he's practicing a lot to try and become better.

"Asahi" you said, rather calmly, he looked like he just got caught in the act of doing something but you let that look slide for now. You walked over to him before looking up.
"Bend your knees a little more, and when you jump use the balls of your feet to put more pressure on the floor, you'll jump higher that way" he nodded before you walked off to the side again, watching him in action.

He threw the ball up, jogging towards the ball with is arms behind his figure, looking up, he pushed the balls of his feet down on the floor, bending his knees a little more like you advised, before leaping into the sky, lo and behold, higher than before. Putting one arm straight in front of him and another bent behind and smashed the ball towards the other side of the net. It went over, but before it could reach the floor a loud "Asahi-san!" was heard and the ball got received into the air by Nishinoya and Asahi stood there dumbfounded before you praised him.
"Good going Asahi, if that was in an actual match you would have easily gotten a point for our team, good job" you smiled at him, making him smile back at you with a blush on his cheeks.

"(Y/n)-chan!" shouted Nishinoya, causing you to look at him with a "Yes Nishinoya?" coming from your mouth
"Praise me too!" he exclaimed to which you smiled at, he was such a needy child,
"Well done Noya, you received that very well, use that in matches and i'm sure you'll save lots of balls" you praised him and he smiled widely with a pink tint across his face.
"YEEEEESSSSS!" he shouted again which earned a snicker from you "Mind if I join you Asahi-san?"
"Oh, yeah, sure" he replied
"Would you mind hitting some of my tosses?"
"Yeah, sure... wait, what?" Asahi said, dumbfounded "You're going to toss?"
"I'll help you with your serves too Asahi-san"
"Sure, lets do this"
"Alright!"

~🦠~

(A/n)- awh yus another chapter for your isolated selves to enjoy, how is your self isolation going btw, ive just been sitting here, barbecue sauce on my tiddies.
uwu
isolated kisses  
isolated hugs
xox

Edited ✔︎